LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

49ers trade for Anquan Boldin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I hope he will understand his role and play it with pride unlike moss.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I hope he will understand his role and play it with pride unlike moss.

Boldin has always been a team guy by all accounts. I think he'll fit right in here. Hope he gets #81 from Celek. He can redeem the number somewhat..
Mindi Bach ‏@MBachCSN1m
#49ers WR Anquan Boldin has yet to meet Jim Harbaugh but has spoken to @Kaepernick7 already about getting together to start working
Originally posted by slowriot:
Boldin has always been a team guy by all accounts. I think he'll fit right in here. Hope he gets #81 from Celek. He can redeem the number somewhat..

Well celek wasnt terrible so maybe boldin has the power to to totally uncurse it.
Originally posted by slowriot:
Mindi Bach ‏@MBachCSN1m
#49ers WR Anquan Boldin has yet to meet Jim Harbaugh but has spoken to @Kaepernick7 already about getting together to start working

This says all it needs to say ... ok, coach can wait .. where's that stud QB? I have GOT to start workin' wit' him NOW!
Originally posted by Beeker:
This says all it needs to say ... ok, coach can wait .. where's that stud QB? I have GOT to start workin' wit' him NOW!

Better to get used to dislocated fingers before the season so it not as painful during a game.
Originally posted by Beeker:

Better to get used to dislocated fingers before the season so it not as painful during a game.

At least he knows Kaep won't try to get him killed, a la Kurt Warner. I can still see that shot Q took.
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows1m
Garrett Celek has it, but Boldin said he intends to wear 81. @DaHawn49er Hey Matt, What number will Anquan Boldin be using? #81 taken right?
Will celek give up the number 81? thats the new question mark w the team now lol
Will celek give up the number 81? thats the new question mark w the team now lol

I think Celek will give it up. If a man who played half a season with the roof of his mouth wired together tells me he wants the number I'm wearing, he gets it. Sure, he's gonna have to pay me for it, but it won't be outrageous LOL.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I bet they just take Celek's number without even asking and give it to Boldin.
love that Boldin wants to restructure/extend. #questforsix
Originally posted by susweel:

Celek >>> Boldin
Anquan Boldin ‏@AnquanBoldin45m
Finally made it out here to the @49ers facility and am now an official member of the Niners. Time to get acclimated to my new team.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by susweel:

Celek >>> Boldin

Celek's girlfriend >>>> everybody
Share 49ersWebzone