Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
Uhh. Isn't Garrett Celek using #81?

Ya think Boldin might be able to talk him out of it? lol

I think Boldin would look better wearing #11.... Lol too soon?

Cursed, No one should ever wear those numbers again

if colin has a down year he needs to change his jersey to a multiple of 2 or 4. what if we only win championships with even numbered QBs
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
NFL confirms that 49ers trade for Anquan Boldin was for sixth-rd pick of 199, not their earlier pick of 180, acquired from Miami last year.

Nice.
Originally posted by slowriot:
NFL confirms that 49ers trade for Anquan Boldin was for sixth-rd pick of 199, not their earlier pick of 180, acquired from Miami last year.

Nice.

Second to last pick in the 6th round for a great #2 WR.

Baalke you crafty lil prick
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by slowriot:

Nice.

Second to last pick in the 6th round for a great #2 WR.

Baalke you crafty lil prick

inside job

I think Boldin would look better wearing #11.... Lol too soon?

NEVER too soon!!!
http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2013/03/49ers-restructure-olb-parys-haralsons-contract.html

Newly acquired receiver Anquan Boldin is expected to make his first appearance in the Bay Area Wednesday when he will take his physical. There's a possibility that Boldin, who is due to make $6 million in 2013, will extend his contract, which also could create more salary-cap space for San Francisco.

Do you guys think this is a possibility?
Originally posted by matt49er:
http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2013/03/49ers-restructure-olb-parys-haralsons-contract.html

Newly acquired receiver Anquan Boldin is expected to make his first appearance in the Bay Area Wednesday when he will take his physical. There's a possibility that Boldin, who is due to make $6 million in 2013, will extend his contract, which also could create more salary-cap space for San Francisco.

Absolutely it's a possibility. I hope he does extend.

I think its possible but it sounds more like wishful thinking.
Can't wait to see what he brings to the table!
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

I think its possible but it sounds more like wishful thinking.

You stop making fun of my wishful thinking!

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
C'mon Boldin, hook us up and extend your contract!!!
I think Boldin is meeting with harbaugh and baalke on wednesday.

Please make this happen. He still has plenty in the tank. lock him up for 3 years.

I cant wait to see Boldin in a Niners uniform with kaep throwing him the football. Guy is no slouch, and even putting up good numbers in Baltimore, he wasnt used to his fullest. Guy gets up bigtime for biggames as well. And he has a bit of a bully attitude. Classy, but a bully. Something we have missed on Offense.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Mar 18, 2013 at 9:13 PM ]
2-3 year extension at like 4-5 mill would be nice.
make it happen! Boldin isnt braylon edwards, hes been a beast everywhere hes ever been and 32 is not really that old.
Share 49ersWebzone