LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

49ers trade for Anquan Boldin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Seattle just cried in their adderall...
Still a great player and would love to have him. Rotoworld says he is do 6 mil this year. I hope we aren't getting a 1 year rental... but he could be tagged the following year or extended.
This is freakin awesome...BUT....how much cap room would he take up?

Nevermind...missed the part where it says he'd save the Ravens 6 mil
[ Edited by kentc1978 on Mar 11, 2013 at 1:17 PM ]
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
perfect player for niners... great hands, excellent teacher of the game (did wonders with T. Smith) and is clutch.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch RT @RavensInsider: Anquan Boldin traded to #49ers for a sixth-round pick

STEAL OF THE YEAR. mark my words.
@WAD1980
I wonder if the Harbaugh Brothers consummated the Boldin trade over milk and cookies at mom's house?

lol
wow! for a 6th? dam baalke you are a genius. he realy turned it up in the playoffs...great addition!

i guess our strategy every year is to raid the team that beat us in the post season lol. JK
Originally posted by valrod33:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter Anquan Boldin needs to pass physical before trade with 49ers becomes complete; he's in Africa on mission. Physical, trade completion await.

John Clayton ‏@ClaytonESPN Trading Anquan Boldin to the SF 49ers saves the Ravens $6 million of cap room but also takes away their best inside pat-catcher.

6M is pretty steep though. But overall, Boldin is a really good #2!
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES HAHAHAHAHAHA!~

6th rounder? No way.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Still a great player and would love to have him. Rotoworld says he is do 6 mil this year. I hope we aren't getting a 1 year rental... but he could be tagged the following year or extended.

One year rental for a 6th round pick is worth it, pluse I dont want to give an extension to a 32 year old WR. Great trade
Originally posted by kentc1978:
This is freakin awesome...BUT....how much cap room would he take up?

Nevermind...missed the part where it says he'd save the Ravens 6 mil

AB83 is crunching the #'s and $$$ as we speak....
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS

RT @MoveTheSticks Seahawks acquire Harvin, 49ers acquire Boldin... When did the NFC West turn into the AL East??
[ Edited by Jcool on Mar 11, 2013 at 1:19 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone