There are 260 users in the forums

49ers trade for Anquan Boldin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Kaep about to be on espn NFL Live...
Very excited about this trade. I only hope we can get Goldson under contract.
Originally posted by VDSF:
He posted this after he found out about the trade...

Richard Sherman ‏@RSherman_25 Wait Wait Wait..... Is SF really just gonna let #38 leave?

so Sherman is a cap expert now?
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by 60sfan:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Great news, but we better be restructuring his contract

Not going to happen. That's why we only had to give a 6th rounder. Manningham will be cut, I bet.

Why would they do that??? Manningham was solid last year and once healthy, should be a compliment at WR. I can see us playing a lot of three wides next year, Crabby and Manningham out wide with Boldin in the slot. That's 3 solid veterans you have to account for, plus Vernon at TE...that creates some serious match-up problems for the defense.

I think that is understated.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
so Sherman is a cap expert now?

Hahaha! Right?! PSH!
I know I shouldn't be but I am kinda grossed out by this after the way he abused us
Ehh, that 6 mill on boldin could have been used for Goldson. Scared our safety play is going to be even worse next year. Whitner and a rookie we won't be so sure about?
This is a nice signing for the next year or two.
for a 6th rounder --- way worth it. But goodbye Goldson
I know I shouldn't be but I am kinda grossed out by this after the way he abused us

Adam Schefter ‏@ Las Vegas already has established SF and SEA -- today's movers and shakers -- as co-favorites to win next Super Bowl.
Adam Schefter ‏@ Las Vegas already has established SF and SEA -- today's movers and shakers -- as co-favorites to win next Super Bowl.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
now he'll be making Culliver his b***h on a daily.

kaep gonna be on nfl live on espn to discuss the trade, turn to it ppl!
Originally posted by VDSF:
He posted this after he found out about the trade...

Richard Sherman ‏@RSherman_25 Wait Wait Wait..... Is SF really just gonna let #38 leave?

And not a single f**k was given what RSherman thinks.
Share 49ersWebzone