LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Who is your favorite 49ers 2nd string TE of alltime ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wesley Walls
Originally posted by OldJoe:
How about your favorite Place Kick Holder? Or Long Snapper?

Favorite place kick holder? I'm going to go for Joe Montana.
Jed weaver
Originally posted by cciowa:
good lord, the chick on the far right is scary, nice legs but pencil thin up top

LOL...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by OldJoe:
How about your favorite Place Kick Holder? Or Long Snapper?

Favorite place kick holder? I'm going to go for Joe Montana.
steve spurrier
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by cciowa:
good lord, the chick on the far right is scary, nice legs but pencil thin up top

LOL...

plus plus, look at her legs ,, the left leg is nice and lots of muscle,, the right leg is skinny,, that woman frightens me
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
her body? Look at that horse head!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
her body? Look at that horse head!

god,, i can not stop staring at that,, it has to be a fake picture. all of her body parts look like they were just sewed together
Justin Swift
Irv Smith

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Wesley Walls

f*cken guy was a stud with the panthers
Vernons first year when we still had Eric Johnson- always liked the guy (I believe he actually led us in receptions the prior year didnt he?). Now the only time you see him is in the background of the gossip tabloids with Jessica Simpson.

Didn't Bill Walsh have some input on drafting him or something like that?
Originally posted by Nuns:
John Frank. Played 5 years and then left for medical school in his prime. I respected that.

Dr. Frank is doing ok for himself . . . he runs a hair restoration clinic in Mid-Town Manhattan

http://hairclinicusa.com/

http://hairclinicusa.com/john-frank-nyc-hair-loss-doctor/biography/
TE Jaime Williams #81 for the Light 80's early 90's 49ers. He was the blocking TE while Brent Jones was the starter. I always respected Jaime Williams blocking ability in the running game for Craig and then Watters.
Originally posted by d49izme:
Vernons first year when we still had Eric Johnson- always liked the guy (I believe he actually led us in receptions the prior year didnt he?). Now the only time you see him is in the background of the gossip tabloids with Jessica Simpson.

Didn't Bill Walsh have some input on drafting him or something like that?

I think he called the 49ers front office , after he scouted Johnson playing wide receiver in college , I believe he told the front office.. "I think I found you guys a Tight End" ....Walsh was too badass
Share 49ersWebzone