There are 206 users in the forums

Deal for Alex Smith Done?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Mary Kay Cabot

‏@MaryKayCabot: Per @JasonLaCanfora's report that 49ers have a trade in place for qb alex smith, #browns are not that team, source tells Pd
"I literally want to just break down and cry."

Lol and now Chiefs fans are trying to rationalize that trading for Alex doesn't mean they aren't drafting Geno Smith.

Do these guys live in an alternate dimension where Geno Smith is a can't miss stud QB?
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
ProFootballCentral ‏@PFCentral

Chiefs may have just lost there 63rd overall draft pick.

Tampering b*****ds

LOL....what?
I
Want
#
There's not one Chiefs fan saying, "OMG YES WE GOT ALEX SMITH!"

I think it goes to show you how he's viewed outside of here.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Lol and now Chiefs fans are trying to rationalize that trading for Alex doesn't mean they aren't drafting Geno Smith.

Do these guys live in an alternate dimension where Geno Smith is a can't miss stud QB?

This......they've lost their damn minds. Geno's stock has fallen and I see KC more likely to go with the stud tackle or some other player, take a QB in the 2nd round, and then acquire Alex for their 3rd rounder.
Originally posted by Leathaface:

please...their fans are half-retarded thinking that OMG Geno Smith is the savior
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

please...their fans are half-retarded thinking that OMG Geno Smith is the savior

I just think they realize AS is nothing more than a glorified game manager.

I'll be amazed if we got their 3rd but I expect a 4th or 5th or some conditional pick.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by PTulini:
Mary Kay Cabot

‏@MaryKayCabot: Per @JasonLaCanfora's report that 49ers have a trade in place for qb alex smith, #browns are not that team, source tells Pd

Lmao at how quickly GMs are denying this trade.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
LOL that Phoenix guy (not ours) saying Alex is better then Montana in Montana's 2 years in KC.

If they are half retarded then AS will look like joe Montana in their eyes
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
» Everywhere I go in Indianapolis, I hear someone say that the Alex Smith-to-Kansas City Chiefs deal is all but done. (Now CBS is reporting a deal is "effectively done" for Smith, but won't name the team.) Jacksonville Jaguars general manager Dave Caldwell said it's "not us" who has a deal in place in a text to the Florida Times-Union. NFL.com's Ian Rapoport says the Chiefs have showed the most interest. Mr. RapSheet also hears the Chiefs are particularly high on tackle Luke Joeckel as a No. 1 overall pick candidate.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000144932/article/nfl-scouting-combine-what-we-learned-day-4
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Mary Kay Cabot

Lmao at how quickly GMs are denying this trade.

Yup. It gives their team's GM/Coach haters ammo that they would even consider this.

I wonder if they realize that Geno Smith's most common NFL comparison IS Alex Smith???
Share 49ersWebzone