LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 438 users in the forums

kendall hunter's role in the future

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LVJay:
Role in the future?

Rehab

what's the injury exactly?
Ugh f**king s**t. I like him and was hoping to see him get his burst back after having more time to heal. f**king sucks because he brings some pop to the offense.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:

His knee "buckled" when he tried to juke Cox. No specifics just yet, but reports say he was down for few minutes before limping off the field (on his own)....
[ Edited by LVJay on Jul 25, 2014 at 6:12 PM ]

His knee "buckled" when he tried to juke Cox. No specifics just yet, but reports say he was down for few minutes before limping off the field (on his own)....

I had read there wasn't really a distinguishable limp... I could have miss-read, though.
Still, doesn't sound good.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

I had read there wasn't really a distinguishable limp... I could have miss-read, though.

I remember when I tore my pcl i didn't limp. Yet I still had a torn PCL lol.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

"Here is hoping that running back Kendall Hunter's right knee injury doesn't keep him out for long. But as Eric Branch has already reported, it does not look good. Hunter did walk to the locker room under his own power, however, the look on his face exhibited pure anger and disappointment."

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2014/07/25/first-rounder-jimmy-ward-going-through-growing-pains-and-other-practice-notes/
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

I kinda assumed he limped...

I hope he comes back strong
Hopefully this is just a sprain of the MCL or something like that. I ain't a medical doctor but I just hope that he is OK
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I never want any player to get hurt, but at least it's a position we have depth at
damn

Lots of people walk off with tears.

"Here is hoping that running back Kendall Hunter's right knee injury doesn't keep him out for long. But as Eric Branch has already reported, it does not look good. Hunter did walk to the locker room under his own power, however, the look on his face exhibited pure anger and disappointment."

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2014/07/25/first-rounder-jimmy-ward-going-through-growing-pains-and-other-practice-notes/

I'd be pissed too.... Just coming back 100%..... f**k.
we all hope its a sprain, just brace yourself for tomorrow when they call it a season ender
Let's hope it's nothing more than a low grade sprain and he's back on the field in short order. I can hear the Carlos Hyde Express coming down the tracks.

I'd be pissed too.... Just coming back 100%..... f**k.

f**king f**kity f**k f**k f**k
Share 49ersWebzone