LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

Which season was more meaningful to you? 2011 or 2012?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which season was more meaningful to you? 2011 or 2012?

Decided:

2011!

It was shocking and remarkable and brought us back into the spot light.

This year made that spotlight even brighter.

Next year we show them the full potential of our up and coming offense.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 11, 2013 at 9:58 PM ]
Originally posted by bayniner21:
just hope vince young 2.0 doesnt regress

That is either hilarious or pathetic.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by bayniner21:
just hope vince young 2.0 doesnt regress

That is either hilarious or pathetic.

What's worse is that we would have heard that comment even if we had won the Super Bowl.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
What's worse is that we would have heard that comment even if we had won the Super Bowl.

You don't think he was kidding?
Yikes
2011, because it was completely unexpected. I remember watching the first game where we were saved due to Ginn's 2 TDs and thinking, this is gonna be a long season. Little did I, or any of us know, the team would stage numerous epic comebacks, develop a great rapport, and lead us out of the dark ages.

That D was one of the elite units of all-time, IMO, and deserved to be in the SB. Unfortunately, injuries caught up with them this year, they didn't get as many TOs (to be expected, of course) and the team as a whole lost a little bit of magic.

f**k I just want a SB
Originally posted by Furlow:
Lol @ all the Alex haters picking 2012. Come on guys. We came out of nowhere in 2011. Comeback story of the year. For Alex, the Niners, the Yorks, our entire franchise. 6 comeback wins. The Catch III.

2012 - A Super Bowl loss. Our first SB loss. And that is more "meaningful" to you?

Please make it stop. Every single chance you guys get to bash Alex, or anyone who ever supported him, you take it. You guys make it impossible to just enjoy this team, because all you want to do is say "I told you so."

You seriously need to get over it.
Dead even for me. 2011 special because we ARRIVED. 2012 because we made it to the SHOW... Pity both ended in heart breaking fashion!
2011 but both were great and HUGE steps in the right direction. VERY PROUD of our team!!!!!!!!
We finished both seasons with an embarrassing loss and showed no class or sportsmanship in either one. So I would say it's a toss up.
Share 49ersWebzone