LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Your reasons for why we lost

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by rk1642:
Originally posted by rondoman:
Five referee calls that changed the game:

1) Missed holding on kickoff return where Bruce Miller was basically held by two Ravens

2) Akers was run in to and could have easily been roughing giving the Niners a first down

3) No ejection after Williams pushed a ref in the first half or even a flag thrown

4) No offensive interference when Cully was basically the receiver

5) Horrible non call on 4th down on Crabs

Any one of these could have changed the outcome.

please stop with the referee thing. All of the abouve may be true but we are 49er fans and are biased. Yes, they missed calls on the Ravens but they missed calls on us to and lets not forget that Flacco got nailed by us while clearly out of bounds. That play alone could have changed things as well. Crap happens and we need the players to make more plays.

Plus we got a huge non call 2 weeks ago on our own goal line stand on 4th down. Anyone in here think the Flacon fans didn't think Bowman got away with PI on that 4th down?

We are very close and its gonna be a fun time to be a 49er fan for years to come.
i can forgive everything else but that crabtree hold cost us the game. we wouldve been first and goal on the 1 if the refs called a fair game
Oh yeah Ed Reed being offsides or at least in the neutral zone on the 2 point attempt too.
1. The two plays where Flacco was as good as tackled and completed both passes...long completions
2. James fumble
3. Kaep pick
4. Biggest of em all...getting away from what they on first and goal...game on the line. Game on the line and could not punch it in...
Justin was still more hurt than he let on and Aldon sux..How the heck did he get those sacks early in the season?? Because of Justin. We need a huge stud rushing DE on the other side next season. But I have to say Brooks played well, he had more sacks than that loser Aldon...

Secondary..flaccid is good but WTH can they not defend Blonquin or whatever the f*k his name is, repeated great 3rd down conversions, over an over..

I'm so pissed and sad..these opportunities don't come that often..oh like 18 damn years for this one..pooo pooooo
1. f**k you Raven
2. f**k you young 49ers who don't understand how competitive Joe, Jerry and Ronnie were. You better redeem yoselfs.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i can forgive everything else but that crabtree hold cost us the game. we wouldve been first and goal on the 1 if the refs called a fair game

If Kap throws that pass to Crabs back shoulder it probably would've been called. Throwing it 3 yards out of bounds didn't help much.
1. playcalling - Taking into account time and distance, we had no business calling one pass play in those final four downs...let alone 3
2. Kaep needed to run the ball himself a lot more. For some reason this kid is happy to just ignore a god given talent that will disappear before he knows it.

I am and always will be confused on why we didn't simply make Kaep run a lot more in both the NFC Championship and tonight
They did not give Gire the ball..simple...give Gire the ball we get a TD, dick around with passes in the flat in a very, very short field and you get what we got.. idiot play calling in this instance. I think even Kap could have bootlegged it in, what were the coaches thinking?!?
Overlooked but having 2nd and 2 at the 9 yard line with 25 seconds before halftime and settling for a FG really pissed me off.
our secondary is average at best.

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Because the playoffs were a new season, and we won two in a row.

Inevitably, the two consecutive wins lead to a loss.

Don;t make me get in your face big time..goblok!
play calling at the 2 min warning. 3 pass attempts with 5 yards to go, all to crabs and all on the right side.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Draft 3 Defensive ends and a cornerback with our 1st 4 picks

LOL, no. They need one good 3-4 DE, an NT, a CB and a S.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by rk1642:
Originally posted by rondoman:
Five referee calls that changed the game:

1) Missed holding on kickoff return where Bruce Miller was basically held by two Ravens

2) Akers was run in to and could have easily been roughing giving the Niners a first down

3) No ejection after Williams pushed a ref in the first half or even a flag thrown

4) No offensive interference when Cully was basically the receiver

5) Horrible non call on 4th down on Crabs

Any one of these could have changed the outcome.

please stop with the referee thing. All of the abouve may be true but we are 49er fans and are biased. Yes, they missed calls on the Ravens but they missed calls on us to and lets not forget that Flacco got nailed by us while clearly out of bounds. That play alone could have changed things as well. Crap happens and we need the players to make more plays.

Plus we got a huge non call 2 weeks ago on our own goal line stand on 4th down. Anyone in here think the Flacon fans didn't think Bowman got away with PI on that 4th down?

We are very close and its gonna be a fun time to be a 49er fan for years to come.

That last line my friends is a VERY big deal.. If so, the Niner are 6-0 in SB, now the chain is broken, and for true this team has it's own identity:Losers in this Superbowl..
I have no problem with firing with Roman, he cost us a 6th ring
Share 49ersWebzone