There are 232 users in the forums

CAN YOU ALL BELIEVE IT??? WE'RE IN THE SSSUUUPPPEEERRR BBBOOOWWLLL AGAIN!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
WTF?

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?
Daaaaaaaa Super............Bowl
[ Edited by monsterzero789 on Feb 2, 2013 at 8:39 PM ]
18 years. Praying we get number 6 manana.
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!
Hell yeah! Go 49ers!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have absolutely no emotion right now. I was happy for about 20 minutes 2 weeks ago and I've been stressin ever since. I KNOW it's the superbowl, but what is there to be happy about? We ain't won S**T yet.
"At least we made it this far". I hate that one the most. Would it matter if i could get a date with a playboy playmate if I couldn't get laid?
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:
I have absolutely no emotion right now. I was happy for about 20 minutes 2 weeks ago and I've been stressin ever since. I KNOW it's the superbowl, but what is there to be happy about? We ain't won S**T yet.
"At least we made it this far". I hate that one the most. Would it matter if i could get a date with a playboy playmate if I couldn't get laid?

I disagree. I am ecstatic about the entire experience. Don't get me wrong, losing this game will ruin my month, or even year, but having these past 2 weeks of nothing but niners football everywhere on every channel etc. has been awesome. I flew to Atlanta, saw that game live, the whole ride leading up to this has been epic. Winning it would put it over the top, but as a 24 year old fan and this really being my first Super experience....lets just say it was a rough road being a fan through my entire teen years so I am reallllllllllllly enjoying all of this.

• mod
  • Veteran
YEAH BUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:

I'm right there with you, this is more stress than it is enjoyment. I would much rather have lost the nfccg than stress about being 5-1 in super bowls, letting Lewis get another before he goes out, wondering if one of our players crosses the line right before the game. I guess what it comes down to is the only comfort would be us being a 17 point favorite and start the game blazing without response
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Gettin the meats marinated right now! Barbecue'n n drinking by 10am tomoro! Its gonna be a good day fellas!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone