There are 163 users in the forums

49ers Pre Super Bowl Picture Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
When's the 2012 official team photo gonna be taken (if it hasn't ready)? Used to be done on bleachers at the practice facility...
Look at Sopoaga still reppin UH!!!!!! CHEE HU!!!!!
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by brizznasty:
Originally posted by 9ers:
Depressing...

IR players forming their own clique. Depressing indeed.

thats alot of playmakers we missing, we gonna be even more scary next year.

ALOT of offense there!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
When's the 2012 official team photo gonna be taken (if it hasn't ready)? Used to be done on bleachers at the practice facility...

I saw a team pic on the side of the plane.
Originally posted by almondJoy:
Originally posted by mattster03:
Haha, check out Harbaugh

Jimmy has his war face on!!

It's quite possible that we have one of the most consistent human beings on the face of the planet lol.

Same outfits, same facial expressions, same INTENSITY no matter the context; we are blessed to have him lol

LOL I remember finding 'this' just a month ago, Jim was photoshopped into the picture cause he was attending his son Jack's birth, just fifteen minutes before the picture was taken back on Sept. 5th! Funny stuff!!!

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2012/09/05/on-4th-day-of-9th-month-harbaugh-welcomes-baby-boy-to-his-and-49ers-family/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+49ersHotRead+%2849ers+Hot+Read%29

they were too scared to tell him to turn his phone off lol
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

heeey, isn't that...
Originally posted by verb1der:

heeey, isn't that...

took me a second look, but that's a great photoshop!

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by verb1der:

heeey, isn't that...

took me a second look, but that's a great photoshop!
I love this …. Great!!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

LOL I remember finding 'this' just a month ago, Jim was photoshopped into the picture cause he was attending his son Jack's birth, just fifteen minutes before the picture was taken back on Sept. 5th! Funny stuff!!!

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2012/09/05/on-4th-day-of-9th-month-harbaugh-welcomes-baby-boy-to-his-and-49ers-family/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+49ersHotRead+%2849ers+Hot+Read%29

What in the world!!! this is stupid, it's funny!!!
Charter that plane for every week next year, Jed! "Everything 1st Class" like Eddie D used to do!

Only the star players are sitting first class. Wonder if they had to pay an upgrade fee or how it gets determined.
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Look at Sopoaga still reppin UH!!!!!! CHEE HU!!!!!

Mean! Seen that on tv last night. Right on Sopoaga!!
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Charter that plane for every week next year, Jed! "Everything 1st Class" like Eddie D used to do!

Only the star players are sitting first class. Wonder if they had to pay an upgrade fee or how it gets determined.

It seemed that other than Kap, all the players in first class are the longest tenured. Brian Jennings was in first class. Not too many long snappers would qualify for that in the league, me thinks. Him being the longest tenured player on the team most likely got him there.
Share 49ersWebzone