LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
And now nominated for the HoF.
When Bowman gets in the HOF before Willis

>>>>
I think he would've gotten in, if not for that injury.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
They'll both get there.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by FranchisePoster:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by FranchisePoster:
f**k Seattle for Ruining this guys career. Actually, I think was Eric Reid who ran into Bowman. I remember this dude's f**ked up injury and he still held onto the ball. Then the refs didn't call it a fumble. f**king aye man. This guy was the truth at LB.

He should be still playing today if it wasn't for that day.

I mean he did play after the injury.

Yeah he did but he was never the same

agreed, but it crazy to think that this FO/Coaching was the one that let him go.

I think he asked to be released. Felt he didn't fit. It was a sad end because his star was rising in 2013 and he shoulda been DPOY.
I don't think he'll make
Originally posted by SoCold:

yeah fuk Eric Reid

It's crazy how fast Patrick willis was. I meanz he catches up to Donte Whitner outta nowhere
Originally posted by jonnydel:

yeah fuk Eric Reid

It's crazy how fast Patrick willis was. I meanz he catches up to Donte Whitner outta nowhere

that was a magical season and playoffs until the injury

yeah fuk Eric Reid

I want to say his rookie year he chased down a cardinal WR in OT or something (Steve Breaston I think?) and it was the moment I thought he was special special

yeah fuk Eric Reid

That play also reminded me why Ahmad Brooks came into the league as a MLB. He too catches up to the frame.

Ahmad Brooks, Pwilly, Bowman, Justin Smith, Aldon Smith, Hitner… my god
Originally posted by Zachary:
I want to say his rookie year he chased down a cardinal WR in OT or something (Steve Breaston I think?) and it was the moment I thought he was special special

And the cardinals proceeded to miss a FG. We later won in OT off a sack strip recovery in the end zone!
Sadly I don't think he'll get in. Guys like Willis, Bowman, Justin would've gotten in had we won at least ONE from 2011-2013, imo.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Bowman is one of my all-time favorite niners and the only jersey I will ever wear but unfortunately injuries prevented what would have been a surefire HOF career. It's happened to a lot of great players. That doesn't mean he wasn't an all-time great 49er.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Sadly I don't think he'll get in. Guys like Willis, Bowman, Justin would've gotten in had we won at least ONE from 2011-2013, imo.

With Willis and Bowman I think it is more of an injury thing. I know fans like to blame it on SBs but …..
Share 49ersWebzone