Today:
Kaepernick - 250 yds passing, 3 TD's, 0 INT's .... 75 yds rushing, 1 TD
Gore - 100+ yds rushing, 1 TD
James - 75 yds rushing, 1 TD
Davis - 100+ yds receiving, 1 TD
Crabtree - 100 + yds receiving, 1 TD
500+ yds total offense

42-20 49ers
Yay......mandatory enforced Katrina guilt/sympathy trip......while we're on it lets so a tearjerker on the Loma Prieta earthquake...I mean, time elapsed is meaningless when the pity card is drawn, right?
anyone else nervous about getting passed all over and them having an answer for our offense....they are definitely going to try to get into Kap's head!
Originally posted by mryan1004:
anyone else nervous about getting passed all over and them having an answer for our offense....they are definitely going to try to get into Kap's head!

no it's just you
Originally posted by Beeker:
From Kaepernick's FB page!

dude is locked in, i fully expect a big game from him, win or lose, hope the rest of the players are as focused as him.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Wasn't Dean Pees essentially fired as defensive coordinator in New England? Why is everyone now talking about him like he is some kind of genius coordinator?

=

Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Getting down with some old school Bay Area THRASH! HYPE!

Gotta get some Testament up here.

ERS!

That is PERFECT.

Too bad Hetfield is a Raider fan lol
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Yay......mandatory enforced Katrina guilt/sympathy trip......while we're on it lets so a tearjerker on the Loma Prieta earthquake...I mean, time elapsed is meaningless when the pity card is drawn, right?

Just be happy it wasnt RL doing the voice over.

Kap knows theyre going to hit him.

Listen - if all you can be is negative, GTFO the board. We're all tried of your S**T today. be positive, get with the team, or leave and don't come back.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

=

• Jiks
Sure hope Obama suddenly decides to address the nation tonight.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by bzborow1:
I've been watching the Super Bowl coverage off and on all day and I have yet to see any coverage of the 49ers. It is all about Ray Lewis, Joe Flacco, and the Baltimore Ravens. The one story I saw was coverage of Patrick Willis and how he picked 52 because of Ray Lewis. Ugh...

Yeah the CBS coverage blows so far. Too many soap stories.

ESPN's coverage in the morning was a lot better.
Reason why I decided not to watch any coverage at all. I'll flip it to the kick-off show at 3pm.
Originally posted by Beeker:

Listen - if all you can be is negative, GTFO the board. We're all tried of your S**T today. be positive, get with the team, or leave and don't come back.

Nice attempt trying to gain support, you need to chill, it is my first post of the day so speak for yourself. You act as though I am proclaiming a loss, it is legitimate concerns for the game
Share 49ersWebzone