Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Where was the PI on Crab's ball?

Probably the same place the OPI was on the Ravens in the 2nd quarter
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
No f**king sense of urgency.

Gotta agree with you there.
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Plenty of time left, he needs to keep running the ball!
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
We have a such a gem in Kap, and hes only in his 10th start. Hes still a baby, and has already led us to a SB. GTF off his back.

Some of you guys are so short-sighted and ungrateful.

Nice to know how many people would stab you in the back when the going got tough. Pathetic.

Yup. The good thing about this season is, regardless of what happens today, we can now go forward with the confidence that we have a franchise QB.

After 9 games?

Why are you still here troll? GTFO.

You are no longer a 49ers fan. Goodbye. Go find a new team.

Huh? So when you were hating on Alex and hoping he'd fail you weren't a 49er fan either?

Never hated on Smith. Nice try. Again, BYE!

Im still pissed about the blatant hold on the ravens kickoff return td too. two ravens sandwiching a niner holding onto his jersey and everything
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
We have a such a gem in Kap, and hes only in his 10th start. Hes still a baby, and has already led us to a SB. GTF off his back.

Some of you guys are so short-sighted and ungrateful.

Nice to know how many people would stab you in the back when the going got tough. Pathetic.

Yup. The good thing about this season is, regardless of what happens today, we can now go forward with the confidence that we have a franchise QB.

After 9 games?

Why are you still here troll? GTFO.

You are no longer a 49ers fan. Goodbye. Go find a new team.

Huh? So when you were hating on Alex and hoping he'd fail you weren't a 49er fan either?

When did I hate on Alex Smith?? Ive been one of the only Smith supporters since 2005. Ive gone on epic rants defending Smith the whole time he was here.

You have no idea what youre talking about dude.
Uh huh. Sure.

Real fans were smart enough to see that when the OL sucks, the WR suck, the D sucks, and the OC changed every season, Smith was getting no chance to succeed. Guess you didnt figure that out.
why are we not running a hurry up?!?! we are playing like we have the lead and all the time in the world!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Even if we had a chance for a comeback, we won't be able to do it running the offense this slow.
I don't want to put Alex in BUT...a quick no huddle offense would help right now and keep Baltimore off balance. s**t man...lets just do something.
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
Originally posted by TurlockCK7:
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Really Turlock. Figures when u have nothing productive to say. and maybe u misread, i said lets leave the Smith talk out, because he and kaep helped us get to where we are. And I mean come on young man, you were just birthed into the zone recently. Get a few more months or maybe even a year, then maybe you'll be mature enough to make a comment that actually adds something to the convo.

Thanks Jreff, as many of us know, when u have nothing of meaning to say, u just take shots. used to that after the last couple of years in the zone.
Yeah n***a I have nothing meaningless to say I'm at the point now I'm ready shoot me Mutha f**ka especially a Alex dick sucker! Now do you want to see a n***a too?

Tru, dont even waste ur time bruh. He'll be gone in a bit, and we'll still be here.
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Where the fack is the urgency? This is pathetic.

Game is too big for Kaep at the moment. if we score here he might be alright.

it will help for the future--so that is the positive.

The big question is when the 49ers will make it back to the SB. It's very difficult to get there as we all know.

Nice! Lets go baby come on
yay. that's one.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Crabs!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
wow we really needed that!
Share 49ersWebzone