There are 158 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Last SB in NO.
Can we just redo the season and go 0-16 so we could never have experienced this game?
Bruce Miller was double teamed and held badly on that return. His shirt got pulled and all. That s**t wasn't called
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Feb 3, 2013 at 5:52 PM ]
Im telling you guys this power outage is a benefit for Colin. It gives him the opportunity to get his mind and poise together. Watch!
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
We are winning this s**t

You must be drunk? We're dead.
I swear ever since Jed York became owner we have been cursed. We lose in the most heartbreaking let down ways it's absurd. f**k.
Akers just threw away those two fg's by kicking to Jones. +6, now -1.

Sharpe called it but didn't everyone say "wtf" when Akers launched it towards Jones in the end zone?
Our player are yawning on the bench
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Moss failed to finish his route; interception, 49ers showing no heart, no hustle, now it's 28+. -Can't believe this team, no heart, no hustle.

I'm wondering if it isn't more of being too amped up issue.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Kaep is 9-14 168 0TD 1int

His pocket presence, reads, runs and anticipation are real bad. He hasn't been set up for success with the defense, but he's completely lost this game. He's skiddish and scared and its still the 3rd quarter.

This is like his 10th start. He has less experience than any starting QB in SB history.

The Ravens D did what they said they were gonna do.....get in Kaeps head and they are doing that.

Another thing. Next time we play a superbowl it can't be against the Ravens. Jim can't beat him brother.
Damn disappointing to say the least. The combination of poor secondary play and lack of a pass rush is killing this team..Aldon is virtually useless without a healthy Justin Smith, Whitner can't cover, and any team with a good running game and a halfway decent passing game overwhelms this team. A real starting NT, another top CB and a true free safety to allow Goldson to move to SS is in the cards
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by diegosydney:
Does anyone remember how many games Kaep has actually played ?

Was he on the special teams ?

Did he fumble ?

Is he playing in the secondary ?

No excuse...otherwise there was no reason to change qbs.

yes there was. the other guy doesn't get us here
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
This is like a bad dream.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Kaep is 9-14 168 0TD 1int

His pocket presence, reads, runs and anticipation are real bad. He hasn't been set up for success with the defense, but he's completely lost this game. He's skiddish and scared and its still the 3rd quarter.

This is like his 10th start. He has less experience than any starting QB in SB history.

I'm not going I say anything more, because its going to seem like trolling, but its the Super Bowl, man. f**k excuses.
Share 49ersWebzone