LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

49ers Crabtree sex assault investigation

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This is a major distraction. The store sounds real fishy and I don't think Crabs will ever be charged but the fact he was out that late at night and put himself in that position with this team one win away from the super bowl....Stupid and selfish!
I expect you will see Lockette or Hall being promoted from the PS and either of them will dress tomorrow. I think it might be Hall as he could do some damage in the slot vs the Falcons.
Originally posted by PJira82:
This is a major distraction. The store sounds real fishy and I don't think Crabs will ever be charged but the fact he was out that late at night and put himself in that position with this team one win away from the super bowl....Stupid and selfish!
I expect you will see Lockette or Hall being promoted from the PS and either of them will dress tomorrow. I think it might be Hall as he could do some damage in the slot vs the Falcons.

lol
Why is everyone saying rape? Sexual assault can mean a lot of things.

If there was a shred of credible evidence against him, he'd have been arrested and charged by now.

It's ALLEGATIONS people.
The day before the game....

But there's more important things in life than football. Have to assume Crabtree is innocent until otherwise.
Originally posted by Leathaface:

If there was a shred of credible evidence against him, he'd have been arrested and charged by now.

It's ALLEGATIONS people.

This is true. Maybe he just touched the booty.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

It's ALLEGATIONS people.

yea, sexual assault could be just smacking a chicks ass.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
I hope MC is innocent. If he's not, I hope he serves a long sentence.

What if he is guilty of fondling the woman. Should he serve a long time for that?
Yes.

Sexual assault or abuse is any type of sexual activity that a person does not agree to, including:

Rape or attempted rape
Touching your body or making you touch someone else's
Incest or sexual contact with a child
Someone watching or photographing you in sexual situations
Someone exposing his or her body to you
[ Edited by Paul_Hofer on Jan 19, 2013 at 7:36 AM ]

What if he is guilty of fondling the woman. Should he serve a long time for that?
Fondling? Sexual assault equals fondling?

Yup. Sexual assault can be me making dirty jokes about a girl in front of her.

Edit: I'm not sure if that's true...but I believe so..
[ Edited by Leathaface on Jan 19, 2013 at 7:36 AM ]
Crapettree

Too soon?

j/k

I know there are going to be 2 sides to this story. The story will come out and I hope this is just the case of a jilted hoe that wanted to get with Crabs and he wasn't having it
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
We gonna lose now.

Always kinda thought he batted for the other team, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Fondling? Sexual assault equals fondling?

I would think that would be sexual harassment. Sexual Assault would have to include physical contact. At least I think so.
Great teams play through distractions. They were there for the earlier Super Bowl teams. Trust me. Look at a more recent example: Baby Panda and the allegations against him during the Giants World Series run. The team played through it and came out clean as a baby's bottom on the other side.

They gotta suck it up and do it.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Crapettree

Too soon?

j/k

I know there are going to be 2 sides to this story. The story will come out and I hope this is just the case of a jilted hoe that wanted to get with Crabs and he wasn't having it

Meh, Rapetree is easier to say.

That's sexual harassment
Share 49ersWebzone