LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

Good News - Roman staying

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Schulzy:
I believe he would. And why would Roman want to take the same position in Jacksonville, when he's in a better situation here? Makes no sense.

lol I know. He's not making a lateral move to crappy Jacksonville.
I think it helped tremendously that Roman was unavailable pretty much all of the post season (except for the bye week). Other teams probably felt like they couldn't wait out for him
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
BTW All eight NFL HC's vacancies are officially filled.

Not worried about Roman leaving for a college job this year.
Roman is learning.

We threw a pitch in the Green Bay game, but it was on our side of the field when we had the lead. We are doing fewer jumbo (should be called "dumbo") formations that basically waste a down.

And actually, the quarterback option, is more of a distraction than an "option". Of course the quarterback has to keep it every once in a while to keep the defense honest, but its not like we are calling a ton of plays where Kap is running. Most of his runs were not designed.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Jan 17, 2013 at 11:45 PM ]
Roman, Fangio and Gamble staying another season. That's huge.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Roman, Fangio and Gamble staying another season. That's huge.

definitely. kaep is gonna have a monster year next year and so will all our receivers.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Who the f**k is Gud Bradley?

Used to play quarterback for the Redskins, is now a "Made for TV" telemarketer, apparently Jags organization thought he would be good at inspiring people.

[ Edited by Godsleftsock on Jan 18, 2013 at 12:05 AM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Who the f**k is Gud Bradley?

Used to play quarterback for the Redskins, is now a "Made for TV" telemarketer, apparently Jags organization thought he would be good at inspiring people.

jacksonville being jacksonville lol
roman could go college
GREAT NEWS

I think Roman has learned a couple things.....like

The jumbo set doesn't work or doesn't work that often, you don't see it much anymore.

The pitch out is done.......stick a fork in that one, that's no good. He got so much flak over that, they won't run it again.

Plays that are too cute. I like the pistol with Kaep behind the wheel, it has a lot of options. It also opens up the middle for frank and lamichael. If we can run the ball, our whole offense is really difficult to stop.
Yay!

Hopefully he'll be with us next year.
Outstanding News...
College position? Still possible...
If we keep this staff together, return the Defense (lock in Dashon), Mario, Hunter, Williams all coming back. I don't see how we're not favorites next year.
Share 49ersWebzone