LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 247 users in the forums

Top Niner Moments with video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm up early on gameday and am tryin to kill time so here goes...

7. Hearst run. Definition of a stiffarm!

6. Young's great escape. Was only 3 years old but I still have a memory of this. Unreal run.

5. Jerry Rice TD record. Man was this season magical.

4. Finally beat the Packers. OWENS! OWENS! OWENS! HE CAUGHT IT!

3. "Vernon Post." Nuff said. As much as I'm glad AS is benched, he will forever be remembered by me for his performance in this game.

2. Cowboy beat down. This is the best video I could find but it gives a unique view of how awesome Young must have felt after all the sh!t he took post Montana.

1. Super Bowl XXIX. Young got the monkey off his back. 6 TD passes in the Super Bowl = BOSS. "We're gonna kill 'em."

The Catch? Might be top 10
Forgot this one...

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Wasn't born. I should have said MY top 9er moments
  • BobS
  • Veteran
The sad thing about Garrison's 96 yard run is how the season ended for him and the 49ers. He broke his ankle early in the NFC Championship Game against the Falcons, and win no running game we lost 20-18. Hearst missed the next two seasons with the injury, it was so bad they thought they might have to amputate as they had trouble restoring the blood flow. Hearst rushed for 1200 yards after two years off and won comeback player of the year. A true bad ass.
I was at 3 of those games,Jets,Packers and Minnesota...Sitting in the endzone with Steve coming at us all he had to do was get out of bounds to stop the clock.
Then he cuts it back up field and I was screamin"get out of bounds"get out of bounds"...

Thank god he didn't hear me!!!
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Wasn't born. I should have said MY top 9er moments

Yeah lol, cause when most think of #1 niner moment of all time it was during the Reagan administration.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
On the Catch II, the look on Fav-ruh's face is quite classic.
Share 49ersWebzone