LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD-PLAYOFFS 2013 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by kemp_j:
Yesterday sucked for me until I got home. I missed the game because I was at the D#$m outlet mall all day with my wife. She's in a shopping frenzy and oblivious to the game. I turned my phone off becuase I didn't want to know what was happening. I was told by so butt head that the 9ers were losing and no way they would come back. So I drove home 2 hours thinking the 9ers had lost. I was pissed.

I turned my phone on when I got home and I had 18 text message. I read the 1st and it said: Congrats 9ers going to Super Bowl.

I have never known this much joy and relief!!!!

Go 9ers!!!!

my wife is just as excited as me that the niners are in... we would never be at the mall during a game
  • Jiks
Did anybody else miss Vernon Davis' t.d.? Fox in my area was still on commercial break, game came back on after Akers kicked the extra point. Comes back on and says" 49ers whatever Falcons whatever, we'll be back after the break." I was like WTFF??? Pretty bad Fox missed that much of the game for commercials.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
I read CK audibled on 40% of plays. And that doesn't even account for the split-second decisions he made in the read-option. The more I talk myself into it, this game was almost more impressive by CK than last week, particularly on the mental side.

Are you kidding? This game was FAR more impressive by Kap than last week. It was on the ROAD in a loud DOME against the #1 seed and we had to survive a 17 - 0 deficit. This was one of the most impressive wins in franchise history.
+1
Originally posted by WWFGD:
Yesterday sucked for me until I got home. I missed the game because I was at the D#$m outlet mall all day with my wife. She's in a shopping frenzy and oblivious to the game. I turned my phone off becuase I didn't want to know what was happening. I was told by so butt head that the 9ers were losing and no way they would come back. So I drove home 2 hours thinking the 9ers had lost. I was pissed.

I turned my phone on when I got home and I had 18 text message. I read the 1st and it said: Congrats 9ers going to Super Bowl.

Go 9ers!!!!
I don't mean to sound insensitive but really? You were shopping at an outlet mall with your wife on NFC Championship Sunday?

It sucked!!!! I was pissed all day. I thought we would be done by game time and I could go to a nearby friends house to watch the game. Then she invites someone else to join the shopping and by then I was locked in. I was trying to be the good husband and spend some quality time. It backfired!!!! Rest assured, I'll be in front on my TV all day Super Bowl Sunday!!!!!
Originally posted by Wrathman:

Go 9ers!!!!

I would never miss a Niner game let alone Championship to go to the outlet mall. You can go to outlet mall any day. A true Niner fan would never miss that!

I had no intentions of missing the game. I had a plan and it backfired. I was out of town and 2 hours from home......

My back up plan worked because I set the DVR before I left.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Did anybody else miss Vernon Davis' t.d.? Fox in my area was still on commercial break, game came back on after Akers kicked the extra point. Comes back on and says" 49ers whatever Falcons whatever, we'll be back after the break." I was like WTFF??? Pretty bad Fox missed that much of the game for commercials.

what part of the US were you watching it in? I was on the east coast in PA and that didnt happen to me
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

what part of the US were you watching it in? I was on the east coast in PA and that didnt happen to me

Same here from Philadelphia
  • Jiks
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Same here from Philadelphia

Salt Lake City
where are all the falcon fans now???? i wish we still had our musings thread open
Originally posted by rxrunner:
where are all the falcon fans now???? i wish we still had our musings thread open

The message board thread? It's open

Just landed back in San Francisco after hitting up game in the Atl. Glad I went. Go Niners.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
such a good team win and it was so many little things that made up the big thing,, when you got guys like ginn making a big play, walker making a big catch, dixon picking up a key first down you have to think it will be our day,, also good job by roman calling two good games in a row. i guess there is hope for him after all! i am so happy james is on our team and I have always said that the three headed monster of gore, james and ck is pretty tough for any defense to handle. that was proven yesterday as ck froze the defense many times as the threat of him running, even if he does not, causes great concern for the defense.

That's when I knew we were going to win. We didn't get that 1 yard last year.

Go 9ers!!!!
I don't mean to sound insensitive but really? You were shopping at an outlet mall with your wife on NFC Championship Sunday?

And this. Really?!
it was just one run but dixon really ran with purpose did he not. i am sorry to my friend afrikan for complaining about dixon earlier in the year. he has done well when called upon and is a key role player
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

in iowa i did not miss it, last year though in the lions game at detroit, they ran a bunch of spots and then had a blue screen for five minutes , missed gores touchdown. you think the damn money we spend for that stuff

Go 9ers!!!!

It sucked!!!! I was pissed all day. I thought we would be done by game time and I could go to a nearby friends house to watch the game. Then she invites someone else to join the shopping and by then I was locked in. I was trying to be the good husband and spend some quality time. It backfired!!!! Rest assured, I'll be in front on my TV all day Super Bowl Sunday!!!!!

With all due respect, make sure that wife #2 is a hardcore 49er and football fan like yourself.
[ Edited by billbird2111 on Jan 21, 2013 at 10:34 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone