There are 174 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD-PLAYOFFS 2013 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Revenge for 97. I hope someone on our team does the dirty bird dance.

Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Game is at 11 AM better start giving the guys wake up calls.

noon

i just got a notification saying its at 3 EST

thats noon pacific

ya. weird start time

if the Niners can win in subzero temps on the road in Chicago in an NFCCG, they can beat a drained Falcons team in a lame, sanitary dome
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Ryan is soft, hit him a couple of times and he'll crumble like a little b***h.
  • ace52
  • Veteran
JH must make sure the Niners will be fired up and ready to go from the first snap next week.
None of this "late wake-up" thing that seems to affect all West Coast teams traveling East.
We should try to jump on top of ATL early and keep on going. Don't put ourselves in a situation of having to play catch-up in their loud dome.
I gotta say I am much happier about playing Atalanta than I would have been with the seahawks. The match up is much better for the niners.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kaepmandu:
I'm glad our game was in the bag early in the fourth last nite!!!

Seattle took it to the last play!!! No disrespect at all for them..

They had the lead with 31 seconds left. They let Matty move the ball in 2 throws to get into FG range......Play call on D was outrageous. Deserved to lose.
I don't want the niners to be favored. I love it when they put a chip on their shoulder like they did against GB, we were favored only by 3 because we had the homefield. And a lot of prognisticators favored the pack. So I hope they don't jump on the niner band wagon.

Plus now is the time to go on a streak!
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Seeing Pete Carroll crying like a f*g on the sidelines made my week complete. Excellent. Love to see them take a heartbreaking loss like that. Effing sweet.

When ATL missed that FG after the timeout, Carroll was acting like "WHo called timeout?" then FOX showed the video of Carroll calling the TO. What a frickin' baby. LOL

Such a scumbag. Like they say, good things happen to good people.
I wonder if Nolan is gonna break out his dreaded big nickel defense against us next week?
[ Edited by TheChozen on Jan 13, 2013 at 1:39 PM ]
Atlanta is a poor tackling team. They rarely get pressure on the Qb, and never get it with just their front four. Kap and co. should have no problem putting up 30+ points against this type of defense. Atlanta has skinny little secondary that doesn't wrap up. I'm loving our chances next week.
Please no jinxing.

Good points doe.

kaepernick unleashed
Best weekend. Two NFCC in a row and the Seahag fans are down in the dumps.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kaepmandu:
I'm glad our game was in the bag early in the fourth last nite!!!

Seattle took it to the last play!!! No disrespect at all for them..

They had the lead with 31 seconds left. They let Matty move the ball in 2 throws to get into FG range......Play call on D was outrageous. Deserved to lose.
We are a better team
Like i have said all along, GB, then ATL as our most favorable road to the SB. I got my wish. We will see if i was right. We match up extremely favorably against ATL. I see a similar outcome to the GB game.
Share 49ersWebzone