LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

What's your gut feeling on the outcome of Saturday's game against the Pack?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What's your gut feeling on the outcome of Saturday's game against the Pack?

Originally posted by hofer36:
nate silver predicting a seahawks patriots superbowl

WRATHman44 is predicting that nate silver gets an entire cruise ship driven up his azz.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by hofer36:
nate silver predicting a seahawks patriots superbowl

WRATHman44 is predicting that nate silver gets an entire cruise ship driven up his azz.

Touche' !!!
Had a nightmare CK threw 2 INT, one returned to the house CK and Justin Smith tricep are my only concern! I believe in Akers!
This is the best I have felt about a playoff game against Green Bay in 17 years!
To me, this game will require two things for the Niners to win. The offense needs to get an early lead. This will allow us to stick to a running gameplan. This will open up our play action passing game. Kaepernick will need to start out under center to disguise our plays. If we fall behind, we will be forced to abandon our run and get into a shoot out. If this happens, all bets are off and we are more likely to lose the game. And of course, we need to win the turnover battle.
Its all about the karma baby. Did we foster good karma in the regular season. We shall soon find out.
it's gonna come down to akers.......fml
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
im worried

I think by mid 3rd quarter the 49ers will have this game wrapped up. Go Niners!!!
I repeat 31-20 Niners
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
I repeat 31-20 Niners

Just a "little" off. But still thought we'd rock their world

the 156 of you said you were confident for a win are the best. honestly after the pick for 6 i was not phased and actually was feeling good about our chances :)

my 10 year old nephew's text to me right at kickoff.

"by the power of me the 49ers will crush the Puckers!"
Time to paint Wisconsin red! Yaeahhh baby!
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
GB 31
SF 28

We miss 3 FGs

Thats my gut feeling.

u do not need to be a Niner fan
Originally posted by new49er:
Had a nightmare CK threw 2 INT, one returned to the house CK and Justin Smith tricep are my only concern! I believe in Akers!

lol
Originally posted by 49ersBest1:
I haven't posted on here for years. I do have to say this. The Niners should win for a number of reasons. First, they are a team that is driven by the lights. They thrive on the big stage most of the time. They will be at home so this will aid them tremendously. They want to redeem themselves for last year so the fire will be there more than ever. The Packers have been there. They aren't fighting to go to their first superbowl. That doesn't mean they won't be motivated but it won't be on the same level.

Get ready for a great game. This should be one we will all enjoy. Justin Smith or not

I never doubted them for a second. I felt the heart of this team many games into the season. They play at the highest level when given the spotlight and the season is on the line. I think Seattle was sole mistake. I think the Niners are headed for their 6th Superbowl. Who wants some cool-aid!!! LoL
Share 49ersWebzone