LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

What are some good poster ideas to have at the game vs GB?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sacniner:
Favre > Rodgers

That'll piss him off to play better if any poster could. He hates Favre, doesn't he?
Mr Rodgers Neighborhood with pics of houses/receivers being stomped on by Niner defenders.
btw posters are not allowed for this weekends game.

"it obstructs the view of fans and it will be a packed house"

Isn't that every game? Are these the same wankers that don't want to cheer when the defense is on the field and don't want to stand up on 3rd down?

• Happs
  • Veteran
Green Gay Fudge Packers.
Originally posted by ALLDONE:

Isn't that every game? Are these the same wankers that don't want to cheer when the defense is on the field and don't want to stand up on 3rd down?

i don't think you would want someone holding a sign blocking your view...just cause the guy in front of you thinks he funny
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

i don't think you would want someone holding a sign blocking your view...just cause the guy in front of you thinks he funny

That's where you text badfan... and obviously the only appropriate way to do is in between plays, timeouts, etc. They are allowed around the league... just not at our stadium.

I had one at the Saints game last year as I posted earlier in this thread. Everyone around me loved it. I never once held it up during a play...
That's where you text badfan... and obviously the only appropriate way to do is in between plays, timeouts, etc. They are allowed around the league... just not at our stadium.

I had one at the Saints game last year as I posted earlier in this thread. Everyone around me loved it. I never once held it up during a play...

I'll be texting bad fan for all the Packers fans in my area
Originally posted by DonJulio:
Hey Rodguh's- Discount Double Check

I'd actually like "Discount Double Check Bi___!"
Discount Double Choke
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

SMS coverage sucks in the stadium so badfan is dumb. And some people just don't know s**t about football. Had a dumb drunk girl in front of me waving a pom pom right in my view so I couldn't see s**t in between every play. Not when they were in the huddle like when they are at the line and Kaep is audibling and people are in motion. Yeah just because you don't care about that s**t and don't understand it doesn't mean I don't want to see. I'll get your ass kicked out for that.

SIGN:
QUIET IN KAEP'S HOUSE!!!!!
Kaeptain Klutch
Any updates? lol
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

winner
Share 49ersWebzone