LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 204 users in the forums

49ers sign Billy Cundiff

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Eeks
  • Veteran
I guess its gonna be Akers 40 yards and under and Cundiff for kickoffs and 40+ kicks
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by 49erfanatic:
We should have signed Nate Kaeding while we had the chance.

Nah, he was hurt too, plus missed a FG sunday.

and if we're playing the cundiff is a playoff choker card, then wtf is kaeding whos choked multiple times
Eric Branch (@Eric_Branch)
Not counting THE MISS, Billy Cundiff has made 12 of 13 postseason field goals (8 from inside 30 yards). #49ers
(https://twitter.com/Eric_Branch/status/286252192334217216)
Originally posted by JamesGatz83:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
sign cundiff? No no way.. did u watch the Ravens vs New England at NFCC last year that he missed the goal at 30 to 40 yards somethings that means short yards? Ravens was hurt for lost game cuz all blame at Cundiff!!!!! why why why sign cundiff? no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What in the hell did you just say?

Everyone questioning Harbaugh needs a reality check.

Cundiff was 27 of 31 from under 50 yards last year, so despite his lack of range, he should be more reliable than Akers has been.

Cundiff missed a 32-yard field goal attempt near the end of today's AFC Championship Game. he missed a 32-yard field goal.. wtf wtf wtf.. he is damn a suck!! check it out here........
http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/01/patriots_vs_ravens_billy_cundi.html
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Eric Branch (@Eric_Branch)
Not counting THE MISS, Billy Cundiff has made 12 of 13 postseason field goals (8 from inside 30 yards). #49ers
(https://twitter.com/Eric_Branch/status/286252192334217216)

Really WTF a carbage kicker....
How about we just sign OchoCinco to kick for us. Couldn't be much worse and at least he could possibly run a fake
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Dally Cunders
I'm available to kick can I get signed lol....
there is always next year

Originally posted by KaepernickFan:
Not surprised. It was between him and Medlock. I'm good with this. I know a lot of ppl here don't like Cundiff, but besides the FG he missed in the Championship game against the Pats last yr (32 yds) he was solid for the Ravens that whole season.

Once a kicker loses his confidence it's over.

Not so sure you guys should believe very much in either kicker.. they're both a train wreck.
Originally posted by RussellWilson:
Originally posted by KaepernickFan:
Not surprised. It was between him and Medlock. I'm good with this. I know a lot of ppl here don't like Cundiff, but besides the FG he missed in the Championship game against the Pats last yr (32 yds) he was solid for the Ravens that whole season.

Once a kicker loses his confidence it's over.

Not so sure you guys should believe very much in either kicker.. they're both a train wreck.

funny cus akers was kicked out of philly for having a bad stretch his last season and rebounded with the most fgs ever made in a season
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Akerdiff = Championship
this made me laugh.. read it on a website after he missed that kick

"I heard Cundiff tried to hang himself last night, but he couldn't kick the chair out from underneath himself...."

lol
Why did we waive Eric Bakhtiari? After cutting Jacobs I thought we had an extra roster spot.
Share 49ersWebzone