There are 213 users in the forums

Anyone else NOT a fan of the second seed bye week?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Anyone else NOT a fan of the second seed bye week?

Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
No Giants, thank heaven. Green Bay at Lambeau, I just watched a replay of the Ice Bowl 67', no thanks. Falcons in a controlled environment, sounds good. Week off? Last year the Giants went through Atlanta, Green Bay and San Francisco. And finally there is the not so improbable rematch with Seattle, that would be along the magnitude of Dallas-SF 92' and 94' Championship game Wars.

Uh, if the Giants win Sunday, they can still make the playoffs.

They have to win, and rely on the Lions and Packers to win as well. Or the Cowboys and Redskins to tie.

I wouldnt bet on their chances.

Were probably facing the Bears or Vikings. If Bears win and Vikings lose, its Bears. If Bears lose, Vikings win, SF wins, we get the bye. If same scenario and we lose, its Vikings.

Obviously given the recent past, id rather see Chicago if were playing a WC game.
Originally posted by Niners99:
They have to win, and rely on the Lions and Packers to win as well. Or the Cowboys and Redskins to tie.

I wouldnt bet on their chances.

Were probably facing the Bears or Vikings. If Bears win and Vikings lose, its Bears. If Bears lose, Vikings win, SF wins, we get the bye. If same scenario and we lose, its Vikings.

Obviously given the recent past, id rather see Chicago if were playing a WC game.

If we lose, we will play in Washington/Dallas.
Share 49ersWebzone