LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

NFC West Champs! 2nd seed!! (End of Reg Season)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
Hoping for a big game from Kaep, Crabtree and Aldon on Sunday to wrap up the division.

Yes, we need them all to step up.
Man, I really don't know what to think after that last game. The coaches really need to pick up their game.
After the embarrassing loss, looks like Niners will just have to win the division title at home, a late Xmas gift, but I'll take it. The best revenge is winning the division and going deep into the playoffs with hopefully a SB trip. Does AZ really wanna win this game and drop down further on the draft? No HC or owner would admit it, but I'm sure they'd rather have the higher draft pick than a meaningless win.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
After the embarrassing loss, looks like Niners will just have to win the division title at home, a late Xmas gift, but I'll take it. The best revenge is winning the division and going deep into the playoffs with hopefully a SB trip. Does AZ really wanna win this game and drop down further on the draft? No HC or owner would admit it, but I'm sure they'd rather have the higher draft pick than a meaningless win.

ESPN's power rankings has us at #3. I don't know why after getting blown out at Seattle and the mounting injuries.
Originally posted by mayo49:

ESPN's power rankings has us at #3. I don't know why after getting blown out at Seattle and the mounting injuries.

Because everyone here overreacts.
I just want to see a win by at least 2 TDs plus Crabs getting over 1000 yds.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Come ooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn MINNY!
Originally posted by niners9:

how many does he need?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i WANT to see a better overall effort, a better tackling effort by the defense who spent all sunday night grabbing. I WANT to see us establish the run and use frank and we better damn well not pull a rams and dolphins thing. By that I mean, letting a inferior team play around with us letting them think they can beat us.I WANT us to put four quarters of ball together sunday or at least two if that is all the starters play.. I HOPE we take control early, take away any hope the cards may have, get a nice half time lead and rest the starters, just in case we do not get that first round bye. I will be very curious to see what they do with the wide out thing, does ginn get more plays, does the kid jenkins get more time or what.I have over reacted to losses more than anyone this year but I have been strangely calm after the sunday loss. I think I understand we were beat up, let the crowd get to us and I hate to say it, but the damn seahawks are better than we are right now, or are at least playing at a higher level right.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by mayo49:

Because everyone here overreacts.
they ought to be used to it by now. By that I mean , that when we lose we go off the cliff as a team. Last year I knew exacly what to expect from this team and this year i do not. we look like the best team in the nfl and then we can look like a well below average team. in regards to injuries, justins is the only one that really upsets me and believes that his injury could prevent us from going deep into the playoffs.

Anyone now if they're showing the Vikings game in the bay area?
Must win.....lets start this Superbowl run Niners!!!!!!
Originally posted by hofer36:

how many does he need?

around 66 or 67...... in that area.

Doesn't matter what the cardinals want we will demolish them and greenbay will lose at home
oh please, pretty please with a cherry on top...no whammies!
Share 49ersWebzone