LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 323 users in the forums

NFC West Champs! 2nd seed!! (End of Reg Season)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I can see it now the 49ers vs NE or Denver! please not the natty!!
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by rk1642:
they also have a ton of picks in the upcoming draft due to the RG3 trade. I think in the following draft also. So will be much better in the years to come. We will have the best top to bottom division in the NFL by next year if the Cards get a decent qb.

(potential) quality vs quantity vs us... they got three straight extra 1st round draft picks from the skins for the RG3 trade
they also have fisher who is a great coach. the only scrub coach in our division is whizenhunt. if zona gets a QB tho they will be decent. they have a pretty good defense and stud WRs. RBs are below average and QBs are s**t right now but with a few plug ins theyll catch up with the rest of our division. this division is gonna be hell in a few years. i think the winner of this division moving forward is going to be too beat up and tired to do s**t in the playoffs. easily the most physical division in the league already and its only gonna get worse

We might as well lay over for the some of the divisional games with the Rams and the Seahawks. We get too banged up in those games so if we don't absolutely need the win then no sense in fighting them so hard. Beating us is like winning the superbowl for our division now and it isn't worth losing half our roster to injuries every time we play them. The Seahawks game was a prime example. We were exhausted and Seattle was fresh off two blowouts the game meant everything to Carroll and nothing to Harbaugh.
Share 49ersWebzone