LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 438 users in the forums

Best performance we've had this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Best performance we've had this season?

What do you think?
Definitely Buffalo. Both offense and defense played near perfection. Special Teams was almost perfect as well.
where are the rams?

i kid i kid
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Definitely Buffalo. Both offense and defense played near perfection. Special Teams was almost perfect as well.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:

It was against buffalo.
We didn't have anything in front of us in the Bills game.

New England is a top tier team and was in last years SBowl. It went down to the wire and I give it the nod.
depends whether you mean statistically or morally
Rex wanted us he got us(loved it), Bears game showed us our possible future, Saints wanted revenge(they didnt get it), Green Bay was probably the best overall(people thought they would beat us last year, good game from players and KICKER), NE- obviously they were hot and we smacked em up in their house. so
I wanted to say New England simply because of the caliber team that we beat, but the total domination of the Bills put me on the fence.

Now when I factor in all of the fumbles in the Patriots game and allowing them to score 4 unanswered TDs, it tipped the scales for me.

The good news is those botched snaps by Kaep are easily fixable, and he was a lot smoother with getting the plays off than he has been in previous games. I'm hoping he really shows us something special against Seattle on Sunday. We're going to need both sides of the ball playing at their best.
[ Edited by USArmyParatrooper on Dec 20, 2012 at 4:43 PM ]
i don't care if they came back. i'm saying Patriots.

don't really care about beating up teams in the pursuit of a top 5 pick.

We did something no one does to the Patriots.

We did something everyone does to the Bills.
Pats game was one of those 'defining' moments for our organization, cause looking back to the last time we went to Foxborough (in December of 2004) our organization was a mess, with the game being just months before we had drafted Alex Smith #1 overall. Sunday's game really showed the progression of not only our young/talented QB, but the resolve of the entire team, and just how far this organization is coming along under this new management/coaching regime. -Felt like that 49ers/Broncos game towards the end of the 1997 season (in what many thought was a Superbowl preview -as well- at the time).
sorry to say this is simply another Alex v Kap thread
Originally posted by 49amane:
Rex wanted us he got us(loved it), Bears game showed us our possible future, Saints wanted revenge(they didnt get it), Green Bay was probably the best overall(people thought they would beat us last year, good game from players and KICKER), NE- obviously they were hot and we smacked em up in their house. so
i feel like everytime we face a team that is hot we beat em! so if we learned anything from history we shall beat the seahawks
Originally posted by vrabbit:
sorry to say this is simply another Alex v Kap thread

lmao you're a mod...no one has mentioned Alex Smith in this thread so far but you out of all people decide to point it out
Share 49ersWebzone