LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 304 users in the forums

my preferred road to the superbowl

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I want the Packers after they beat the Vikings. Then in the NFC championship the Falcons on the road after they beat the Redskins. Then Denver in the superbowl.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Beat Pack - 49-0 - TKO Aaron Rodgers
Beat Giants - 49-0 - TKO She-Li Manning
Beat Patriots - 49-0 - TKO Tom "the b**tch" Brady!!!
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Cowboys-Cuz I hate their f**kin faces
Falcons- Cuz Matt Ryan is a b***h
Broncos-My most hated team in all of team sports

Championship

The Bronco's are the only afc team that scares me. If we end up playing them in the SB we better be ready to bring it!
  • ace52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SAVAGE49:
GORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially , he was our only offense for so long

Yeah, it would be a crying shame if Gore has to retire without having won a Super Bowl. Hopefully, that won't happen.
Would be great too if Alex can get a ring before going to another team (I'm assuming he won't want to remain as a back-up).
Originally posted by ace52:
Originally posted by SAVAGE49:
GORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially , he was our only offense for so long

Yeah, it would be a crying shame if Gore has to retire without having won a Super Bowl. Hopefully, that won't happen.
Would be great too if Alex can get a ring before going to another team (I'm assuming he won't want to remain as a back-up).

I feel the same way for Justin Smith and Pat Willis too.
If it came down to it, and I knew we were winning...

1. Beat one of our historic rivals, the Packers, in the divisional round.
2. Beat Falcons in the Championship game.
3. Beat Steelers in the Super Bowl to win our 6th and tie them while ruining their shot at a 7th.
Just be happy if you get there, and ecstatic if you win. I can't believe people are laying out the teams they want to go through. You know, if you have to go through enough badass teams, you may get some players KOed, or you may even lose. OMG!
All I want is for Cincinnati to make it to the Super Bowl so that we can shove it in their faces for a third time.
my perfect SB run is line up all 31 teams and play them back to back and go 31-0...
Wanting to face the Giants and Packers is dangerous as they can both beat us.

The ideal scenario is that we win the last 2 regular season games, guarantee the #2 seed and a bye, and Atlanta loses their first game at home in the playoffs (very likely - LOL). That would give us homefield advantage throughout the playoff regardless who comes. I think we can do it then.

We don't need to beat the Seahawks again. Same with the Packers or the Patriots.

I would like to beat the NFC east champ, hopefully it's the Giants. Win the NFC title against the Falcons and finally beat the Broncos to take the Super Bowl.

We then would have beaten just about every top team this year, missing only the Texans and the Ravens.
Originally posted by ayetee:
We don't need to beat the Seahawks again. Same with the Packers or the Patriots.

I would like to beat the NFC east champ, hopefully it's the Giants. Win the NFC title against the Falcons and finally beat the Broncos to take the Super Bowl.

We then would have beaten just about every top team this year, missing only the Texans and the Ravens.

I like this to!
Originally posted by BayArea:
I want the Packers after they beat the Vikings. Then in the NFC championship the Falcons on the road after they beat the Redskins. Then Denver in the superbowl.

Being stuck in Atlanta area for 8 years that would be great for me..It's easy to get Falcon tix...UGA tix,forget about it!!

/thread
Giants are not one of the best teams in the NFL this year. Sorry.
Share 49ersWebzone