LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

my preferred road to the superbowl

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I want to beat the giants and packers in the playoffs and then the pats in the superbowl. The first reason is i view these as the best teams in the nfl. Second i think historicly a win against tom brady and the patriots just feels like we did something great. As for the playoff teams, nobody is ever gonna brag about beating the falcons. I also feel like we need to whip the giants to take any doubt away about how good we are. I view arron rodgers as the best qb in the league. Enough said.
I want to beat the Seahawks in the Playoffs. Have Harbaugh go 5-0 against Carrol in the professionals and no sweater victory than watching all these Seahawks fans pout.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I just wonna get there.
Cowboys-Cuz I hate their f**kin faces
Falcons- Cuz Matt Ryan is a b***h
Broncos-My most hated team in all of team sports

Championship
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by susweel:
I just wonna get there and win it.

Fixed.
I'd rather see a surprise NFC Championship match up in Candlestick between CK7 and RG3, in a game that ushers in the next level of NFL offensive football!

That's why I'm rooting for the Redskins, they're my 2nd favorite team this year.
Originally posted by verb1der:
I'd rather see a surprise NFC Championship match up in Candlestick between CK7 and RG3, in a game that ushers in the next level of NFL offensive football!

That's why I'm rooting for the Redskins, they're my 2nd favorite team this year.
This would be cool!
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by susweel:
I just wonna get there and win it.

Fixed.

Agreed.

We tend to match up well against the finesse teams... like Green Bay, New England, and Atlanta. So I would like to see us win out, get the #2 seed, beat Green Bay at home after a bye week.... then go to Atlanta and beat them before meeting the Patriots again in the Super-bowl.

I worry more about the tough physical teams like the Giants, Houston, and Seattle. The Giants have been wildly inconsistent, and could even miss the playoffs. But when they are on, they are still one of the best teams in the NFL and the one that can give us the most trouble.

Seattle could prove to be our toughest competition in the NFC. They will be very tough to beat in Seattle.
Originally posted by verb1der:

I just want to win. Nobody cares about the level of competition it took to get there. Steelers - 6 superbowls. Who did they beat in their afc games to get there? who cares.

Beat the Cowboys at home.
Beat the Falcons in Atlanta
Beat the Peyton Manning-led Broncos.
Originally posted by notsoempty86:

I just like em ok!
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Most satisfying scenario. Beat the following teams:

Dallas: Because I hate them
Green Bay: Because I hate them
NY Giants: For revenge and I hate them

Then the Patriots in the SB: To give Brady another Super Bowl loss so there is no doubt that Joe Montana is the greatest Superbowl QB ever. And greatest QB period, of course Oh and also because I hate them.

That would make me very happy but is not my preferred scenario since 3 playoff games means no first round bye. I would prefer to get the 2nd seed and win one home game to get to the NFCC. My preferred scenario is different to the most satisfying scenario if that makes any sense.
[ Edited by Happs on Dec 20, 2012 at 12:12 PM ]
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for GNielsen.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Beat the Cowboys at home.
Beat the Falcons in Atlanta
Beat the Peyton Manning-led Broncos.

The Cowboys because that's what began the Niners last run.
The Falcons in Atlanta as revenge for the last time we played a playoff game and Hearst was injured on the first set of downs.
The Manning-led Broncos to serve notice on the rest of the NFL world that Kaepernick is the new gun in town.
1. Bye Week
2. Cowboys - ( I live in Dallas and hate the Cowboys and I'm tired of being mocked about Jessie Holley OT catch last year and Romo beating us with broken ribs)
3. Atlanta - they have the best record in the NFL so why not beat the "best" team in their building to get to the bowl
4. New England - beating them twice this time with Gronk would be the perfect ending
Share 49ersWebzone