LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 311 users in the forums

Should we let Nike "go for it" on a new niner uniform?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Should we let Nike "go for it" on a new niner uniform?

• 9moon
  • Veteran
I have a great uniform design.. How can I get the team and the league take a look at it??

anyone??
Originally posted by 9moon:
I have a great uniform design.. How can I get the team and the league take a look at it??

anyone??

http://www.uni-watch.com/contact/

http://www.sportslogos.net/contact/

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/contact.html

Originally posted by valrod33:
I really love the digital clock look on the Bucs unis. Nike really hit a home run there. Since the Bay is the tech epicenter of America we should get new unis with comic sans font.
it happened...
I wonder if these former 49ers players N someone like a rookie QB (Driskel) ask for these modifications on their jerseys? eitherway i would love if the whole team had the full stripes on their jerseys that really brings back the old glory days looks. Better then that crap we have right now One full stripe half of a strip N a quarter towards the bottom.

• 9moon
  • Veteran
time to live in the PRESENT..

I'm going to submit more modernize 49er uniform to the main guy from OREGON and hope to land a job as their designer!!

I'm going to submit more modernize 49er uniform to the main guy from OREGON and hope to land a job as their designer!!

Yeah u are deft going to be hired asap with the crap u posted a while back GO ON with yo bad self with them 3rd grade creative skills playa!!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

nice bro and send him your player nicknames maybe they can put those on the jerseys for a game.

just add some grey and some feathers and BOOM, you're hired

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I wonder if these former 49ers players N someone like a rookie QB (Driskel) ask for these modifications on their jerseys? eitherway i would love if the whole team had the full stripes on their jerseys that really brings back the old glory days looks. Better then that crap we have right now One full stripe half of a strip N a quarter towards the bottom.

Nike wants no part with 3 stripes on a jersey they've designed.
[ Edited by DaFaro49ers on Aug 30, 2016 at 6:58 PM ]
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

Oh the horror.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

Oh the horror.

This was early (Feb/Mar) 1991, right after the 3-peat denial by NY and Joe getting knocked out for nearly 2 years....coupled with Ronnie Lott being left unprotected in FA after his 10 seasons of service it was all a Niner fan could take in an offseason that pretty much shattered the 80's era
Originally posted by susweel:

nice bro and send him your player nicknames maybe they can put those on the jerseys for a game.

Hey, I've enjoyed his nick names.. Jaws for McDonald, R2 for Ray-Ray, Blair witch project, and Bruce AILington lolz.
No. But maybe let them have at it for a new "alternate" uniform.
Share 49ersWebzone