LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

LMJ in the slot

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jays9ers:
I'd like to see James, Gore, and Hunter on the field at the same time.. Or atleast 2 of the 3...

we know they wouldnt waste frank by making him a lead blocker so, any play would have to be a pass. i doubt the creative minds behind our passing attack have a whole bunch of knock out plays stashed away with that personel package in mind. i hate to say it but the schizophrenic play calling that pops up like a nasty arse bleeding hemorrhoid whenever the O shifts the emphasis away from power/creative sets/PP RUN game is tiring

execution always plays a major part no doubt but imho, there seems to be some sort of lack of cohesion between the passing game (THE SAN FRANCISCO 49er's BRAND) if that makes since and the rest of the O.
[ Edited by Allx9er on Oct 3, 2013 at 8:04 PM ]
jays, what I 'd like see is : Boldin Vance Vernon Baldwin and
LMJ split wide of kap. Now that would be an interesting set, split from one side of field to the other. If Kap can't find one of those guys quickly he tosses to LMJ.

Try that one on for size.
LMJ needs to get traded asap, he has no role on the team. Trade him while you can. By next year, when Lattimore comes back, he's even more dispensable.

Seems like the whole 2012 draft class has trouble getting and staying on the field.
Originally posted by 5times:
LMJ needs to get traded asap, he has no role on the team. Trade him while you can. By next year, when Lattimore comes back, he's even more dispensable.

Seems like the whole 2012 draft class has trouble getting and staying on the field.

In the case of James, it was injury. They just need to use him now. He already showed last season that he can produce.
james sucks can we stop making excuses for this clown, he's never done anything he can't learn the playbook and he fumbled in the superbowl. he's on the bench cuz he can't learn his assignments
James and David Wilson seem under appreciated right now.

Then again it took a few teams to get Reggie bush properly utilized.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
James and David Wilson seem under appreciated right now.

Then again it took a few teams to get Reggie bush properly utilized.

james is no reggie bush, he's no where near as talented and reggie bush was good from the beginning, he was a huge weapon for the saints
Share 49ersWebzone