LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Alex Smith Discussion Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Can't wait to move this thread to the NFL Talk. Some people are obsessed with this guy like if he was GOD on the football field.

Get over it people his days are numbered in Frisco.

This is Kaep's team now deal with it.

CK7

this kind of arrogance should get a warning. all its meant to do is entice a reaction

some people are too sensitive. Alex Smith gets a ridiculous amount of love on this board.

he is no longer the starting QB of the San Francisco 49ers and never will be. harbaugh's handpicked QB, Kap, is now the future of this team.

Get over it. Move on.

Why do you care? Why does it bother you guys? If you don't like it stay out of this thread. It's pretty simple to me. No need to tell people how to root for their team.

There are some people who still seem to be extremely butthurt about the fact that Harbaugh benched their favorite player.

I remember in the past when the Pro-Alex crowd would complain about anyone who critiqued him and would say that they weren't 'true fans'.

I'm over all that. My point is that if they were so quick to argue that we should root for whoever is QB, then Kaep should have their full support. Alex is #2. Get used to it.
There are some people who still seem to be extremely butthurt about the fact that Harbaugh benched their favorite player.

I remember in the past when the Pro-Alex crowd would complain about anyone who critiqued him and would say that they weren't 'true fans'.

I'm over all that. My point is that if they were so quick to argue that we should root for whoever is QB, then Kaep should have their full support. Alex is #2. Get used to it.

I was as big as an Alex fan as anyone
Kaep has my full support. I care about the 49ers more than I care about Alex Smith. I just want to win

Were 10-3-1 and are on pace for the 2nd seed in the NFC.
Im happy
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Kaep has my full support. I care about the 49ers more than I care about Alex Smith. I just want to win

Im happy

This.

the fact still remains that posts like the one i quotes are only meant to entice an argument, and nothing more. Especially with the added which is nothing more than trying to get that last jab in there for team kaep.

Im happy

This.

the fact still remains that posts like the one i quotes are only meant to entice an argument, and nothing more. Especially with the added which is nothing more than trying to get that last jab in there for team kaep.

I am not trying to entice anyone. Like I said, some people are extreeeemely sensitive to the topic of Alex Smith. Theres a reason there were a million excuses for this guy ( whether valid or invalid )...its because certain fans did not ever want to hold him accountable for his mistakes.

Sort of the same story here. Even now when he is no longer the starter, and his replacement is playing well, the Alex crowd still holds onto the 70% completion and the Saints game and this and that and every other accomplishment he has made. GO KAEP! GO NINERS! GET THAT LOMBARDI TROPHY!

Im happy

This.

I am not trying to entice anyone. Like I said, some people are extreeeemely sensitive to the topic of Alex Smith. Theres a reason there were a million excuses for this guy ( whether valid or invalid )...its because certain fans did not ever want to hold him accountable for his mistakes.

Sort of the same story here. Even now when he is no longer the starter, and his replacement is playing well, the Alex crowd still holds onto the 70% completion and the Saints game and this and that and every other accomplishment he has made. GO KAEP! GO NINERS! GET THAT LOMBARDI TROPHY!

And posts like this is why we keep having to lock the thread. People like you just continue with the same boring tired argument.
Share 49ersWebzone