LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 153 users in the forums

49ers @ patriots Picture Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
that's a fumble bruh

That is what I was just about to say. Sack + fumble should be added to Aldon's totals.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Fricker:
heres one by Gettys Images :P

is that you???
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SportsFan:
That is what I was just about to say. Sack + fumble should be added to Aldon's totals.

Brady gets so many breaks, it's ridiculous.
I want to see a pic of McDonald sacking brady with no helmet on!
Originally posted by snowone:

Anybody else find this incredibly offensive to our team?

Dave Damnas**t's shame report couldn't go on without at least dealing us a low blow.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/the-shame-report/0ap2000000113461/The-Shame-Report-Week-15

It wasn't the 49ers who won that game it was the Patriots defense who lost the game.

Not even a mention of our defense of course. The Patriots offense won the game but then got let down by Bill and defense.

Am I understanding this right?

He gets paid to do this too. ...
Originally posted by BayArea:
Anybody else find this incredibly offensive to our team?

Dave Damnas**t's shame report couldn't go on without at least dealing us a low blow.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/the-shame-report/0ap2000000113461/The-Shame-Report-Week-15

It wasn't the 49ers who won that game it was the Patriots defense who lost the game.

Not even a mention of our defense of course. The Patriots offense won the game but then got let down by Bill and defense.

Am I understanding this right?

He gets paid to do this too. ...

And you care why?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

thanks, thats just a damn sexy pic, of one of the best sacks in football. like ever, in the history of the game. should be a fathead for my wall.

THIS

IS

BEAUTIFUL
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
The TD to Moss kind of bothered me. Why were 2 guys running the same pattern in the same area? This happened a lot in the Nolantary days.

Yeah, good call.... It was obviously a terrible play.......

Almost as bad as the play where VD and Walker both ran similar routes in the same area and Kaep hit Walker for the TD.... Just turrible.
[ Edited by KegBert on Dec 18, 2012 at 10:47 PM ]

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
THIS

IS

BEAUTIFUL

thanks, thats just a damn sexy pic, of one of the best sacks in football. like ever, in the history of the game. should be a fathead for my wall.

haha i hate that clay matthews commercial lol. not even close to being the best defensive player rite now lol
  • mod
  • Veteran
I want a large pic that doesn't say big Mac... Would be a sexy wallpaper

When that sack happened I texted my buddies saying somebody was gonna have a badass pic of that... Not disappointed
Originally posted by KegBert:
The TD to Moss kind of bothered me. Why were 2 guys running the same pattern in the same area? This happened a lot in the Nolantary days.

Almost as bad as the play where VD and Walker both ran similar routes in the same area and Kaep hit Walker for the TD.... Just turrible.

VD drew the safety away from Walker.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by KegBert:

VD drew the safety away from Walker.

Not sure who you where specifically responding to but that was my point. I was being completely sarcastic in my initial post.

In both plays, It looked like we put the patriots defense in a tough position by running 2 similar routes in the same area, forcing the defender to choose which receiver to cover. Both of these resulted in touchdowns. Good scheme and great play recognition by Kaep.
Share 49ersWebzone