LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

49ers @ patriots Picture Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Props for the pics to 49ers.com and Yahoo Sports.

FB cover photo found
there was a severe lack of 49er fans present yesterday. i am disappointed in our fan base.

where do I buy a 49ers workout compression shirt like this? This is sick, made by Nike but can't seem to find the 49er version...
[ Edited by ginseng1000 on Dec 18, 2012 at 12:37 AM ]
Did Brady and Moss shake hands after the game? Is there a picture of it?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
SICK!!!!!! amazing back shoulder throw. crabs almost had it.

That pic of Aldon hitting TB in the back looks like a fumble
Seemed like Brady was dead-set on not letting Aldon get a sack. I mean he was so close to getting intentional grounding calls and a couple looked like in the grasp sacks.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
that's a fumble bruh

The TD to Moss kind of bothered me. Why were 2 guys running the same pattern in the same area? This happened a lot in the Nolantary days.
[ Edited by paperplanemedia on Dec 18, 2012 at 8:49 AM ]
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
The TD to Moss kind of bothered me. Why were 2 guys running the same pattern in the same area? This happened a lot in the Nolantary days.

First i thought someone ran the wrong route..? but then if it wasn't ..the Pats Safety had to choose one of the open receivers...and he chose wrong..Genius !!
heres one by Gettys Images :P
Originally posted by pdizo916:
there was a severe lack of 49er fans present yesterday. i am disappointed in our fan base.

What did you expect? The game is in Foxboro. 49er fans have no business on that side of the country...lol

Nobody wants to go to that cold dank hell hole of a stadium. Go to 49er home games don't waste time or money on road games especially not ones in the frigid northeast in December.
Share 49ersWebzone