Shop Find 49ers gear online

Does Colin Kaepernick have the strongest arm in the NFL

Jim druckenmiller had a strong arm.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

ha , current players
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
If he isn't #1 who else in the league is in front of him?

Rodgers & Cutler?

They can cork off 50 yarders while falling down.
what about big ben and matthew stafford too
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for Geeked.
Ha, the pole looks like someone is giving the middle finger.
i think Kaep has the strongest arm, followed by Flacco then Cutler... I say Flacco because that dude can toss the rock with some velocity
Nate Davis has the strongest arm.

Who knows? How do you measure that? Distance he can throw a football? How fast he can? What?
Originally posted by nickbradley:
I really have no idea how he fell to the second round.

Extremely raw, lack of familiarity with a pro system. Potential was as high as Cam Newton's, tremendous physical attributes, but nobody really thought he'd be ready to start for at least 2 years.
Yes!! Kaep has a cannon! He is a BADA$$! Viva le Kaep!
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Ken Dorsey has somethings to say about this

• 4ML
  • Veteran
It'd be close between Cam Newton, RGIII, Vick (when healthy), and Kaep. All of them have a cannon. Newton is probably the only one I can see having a bigger arm than Kaep.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

He was always drunk. That's why his name was Drunkinmiller. He threw drunkin' rockets to the other team! Walsh told them to take Jake Plummer in that draft, but they took this clown instead!
[ Edited by Wrathman on Dec 17, 2012 at 11:12 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
It'd be close between Cam Newton, RGIII, Vick (when healthy), and Kaep. All of them have a cannon. Newton is probably the only one I can see having a bigger arm than Kaep.

Kaep had a slightly stronger arm than Newton at the 2011 scouting combine. IIRC, Kaep could throw the ball at 59 mph. Newton topped out at 58 mph.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Kaep had a slightly stronger arm than Newton at the 2011 scouting combine. IIRC, Kaep could throw the ball at 59 mph. Newton topped out at 58 mph.

Didn't know that...thanks!

Both of them have ridiculous arm strength and it will be tough to say one has a stronger arm than the other. Both are ridiculously talented and gifted.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

In anycase, the important thing is that his arm is strong ENOUGH to make pretty much any throw, I'm quite happy with that.
Share 49ersWebzone