There are 244 users in the forums

Tedd Ginn Jr. - I Told You So

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fip24:
Originally posted by A-R-S:
I really hope we don't put anyone back for punts. Nothing good has come of it all year. Just pretend its Madden, go for the block every time.

i actually agree. It seems like every punt return is an adventure..They should tell Ginn to just get out of the way and let the punt het downed wherever.

I'm sure they do, but for whatever reason it doesn't sink in his damn head
Ginn can play at WR. With Jenkins looking like a green as rookie, Lockette and Ginn are teh next WR up and frankly, I defo like Ginn

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Ginn can run one or two routs and sometimes catch the ball. With Jenkins looking like a green as rookie, Lockette and Ginn are teh next WR up and frankly, I defo like Ginn

here is a video that shows 10% of Ginn's TDs at WR...

fixed it for you ;-)
Big return yesterday!
Ginn is due for a big return!!! hopefully its in the sb. it be sick if he ran the openning kick back like he did at ohio st.
Originally posted by thuglife619:
Ginn is due for a big return!!! hopefully its in the sb. it be sick if he ran the openning kick back like he did at ohio st.

I wouldn't be mad about that, I want a convincing victory on the biggest stage. After the GB (until the late 3rd quarter) and ATL games, my heart cant take all this angst of back and forth games! lol
Without Ginn's long punt return late in the Championship, there's a chance we might have lost the game having to gain another 20 yards to get the game-winning TD. Consider that for a moment.
Originally posted by Psinex:
Without Ginn's long punt return late in the Championship, there's a chance we might have lost the game having to gain another 20 yards to get the game-winning TD. Consider that for a moment.

That big return did help, but the Niners were driving the ball at will at that point in the game. Not too realistic to say we could have lost without it.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Psinex:

yes that is very true, so many little things, the often maligned carlos rogers with a huge tackle of tony G which then set up the punt return. i still think he can be replaced, i am sure kyle williams will come back, earn a spot on the team and do punt return duties,, ginn has been removed from kick returns so it can not be that hard to find a decent 4th or 5th wide out. i am not even factoring jenkins into any scenario
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thuglife619:

i think he does not do kickoffs anymore,, james is the man there

Ginn needs to break off returns like he did last game and also last season. If he finds the crease and hits it, he's gone. Also, for the most part Ginn did some really nice blocking at wr this past game. He got blown up one play, but did very well on a number of plays that I saw.
It was pretty clear Harbaugh can't wait to cut Ginn. Thank good. Didn't want him on the roster to begin this season so happy he is likely gone in the off season.
cant see any reason why Ginn would be brought back next season.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WINiner:
It was pretty clear Harbaugh can't wait to cut Ginn. Thank good. Didn't want him on the roster to begin this season so happy he is likely gone in the off season.

there was a reason why no one wanted him in the off season,, a one trick pony who can barely do his one trick anymore
Well Ginn is getting better … maybe he needs one more season.
Share 49ersWebzone