LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

2 wins in a row, Niners WILL lose next week

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I called 4 straight wins for the 49ers to finish out the season....you gonna make me a liar bro???
It's time for this statistical coincidence to come to and end, along with the Seahags hopes of winning the division.
3-3 tie
I think the niners should jsut sit their starters since they are going to lose anyway. Rest everyone for the cardinals game and win the division there.
Time to end this midgets season.
history will repeat itself unless Kaepernick can rise up and shake off the Curse of Alex Smith once and for all. Alex Smith still brings bad karma to this team just by being on the sidelines. In the second half durng Brady's comeback, you could just feel the "play it safe and dont make mistakes" attitude washing over the team. That attitude is part of the Curse of Alex Smith that still hasnt been completely removed yet.
Originally posted by Carhanu21:
history will repeat itself unless Kaepernick can rise up and shake off the Curse of Alex Smith once and for all. Alex Smith still brings bad karma to this team just by being on the sidelines. In the second half durng Brady's comeback, you could just feel the "play it safe and dont make mistakes" attitude washing over the team. That attitude is part of the Curse of Alex Smith that still hasnt been completely removed yet.

But, really, how do you really feel about Alex?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I called 4 straight wins for the 49ers to finish out the season....you gonna make me a liar bro???

Aren't we undefeated if you attend 49er games? Where the hell were you for the Vikings, Giants, Rams x2 games
Originally posted by billbird2111:
But, really, how do you really feel about Alex?

what's that supposed to mean? My feeling is that Alex should be released after the season is over. How do YOU feel about Alex?
I can understand having discussions about the positives and negatives of the game even when the team wins but my God this board is negative! If we went 16-0 I bet the negative threads would outweigh the positives. This is ridiculous the WWL or WWT trend is nothing more than coincidence and creating a thread to make a statement that we WILL loss is nothing more than stupidity. What a great win that was on the road in cold/bad weather against a GREAT team and yet some people have nothing but negatives to say.

Originally posted by matt49er:
I can understand having discussions about the positives and negatives of the game even when the team wins but my God this board is negative! If we went 16-0 I bet the negative threads would outweigh the positives. This is ridiculous the WWL or WWT trend is nothing more than coincidence and creating a thread to make a statement that we WILL loss is nothing more than stupidity. What a great win that was on the road in cold/bad weather against a GREAT team and yet some people have nothing but negatives to say.

• kray28
  • Veteran
If Seattle were to beat us next week, they would still need us to lose to Arizona at home in Week 17 if they wanted to win the division.

So the Niners are still in the driver's seat in determining their fate.

If the pattern holds true...then that won't happen.

But the pattern is imaginary.
Hopefully Sea will pull a SF, that is, after blowing out two s**tty teams consecutively, they come into their next game too cocky and get waxed at home
[ Edited by sdniner on Dec 17, 2012 at 12:00 AM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Carhanu21:
just do the math. Niners lose/tie every third week. Not to mention the likely injury to Justin Smith. This is a shame because I would like nothing more than to beat those seahags down in their own place.

The worst part about all this is that the Niners will probly end up losing in the NFC Championship game again.

If this damn pattern continues, and assuming GB wins out, it means we'll lose in the divisional round at Green Bay. Not again.
Screw Seattle, although I warned y'all this Summer about Russell Wilson and most laughed him off. However, I'm sick of Seattle copying us and stealing our personnel. Wilson now does a read option! I'm pissed!
Share 49ersWebzone