There are 264 users in the forums

Colin Kaepernick has now established himself as the starter for the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Still want to see him do it 3 games in a row but the kid is looking like the real deal. He's actually been FAAAR more consistent than Alex Smith. I feel much better now but I still want those 3 consecutive games. It's not easy to do but it is a must if you want to win the superbowl.

Colin

Alex
If he beats Seattle then I can't think of anything that can keep us from the superbowl.
Originally posted by BayArea:
If he beats Seattle then I can't think of anything that can keep us from the superbowl.

Can't think like that. This is only regular season. The SEA game will also be much tougher than the NE game since SEA is not a 1-dimensional team. HOWEVER, they have not had to cover against Colin, a QB who can destroy them at any time and will get that ball to the receiver if their DB's slip even an inch.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I think he's 95% there. Beat Seattle in the hardest stadium to play in in the NFL, and he's 100% there.

Well what if we beat Seattle, draw the Giants in the divisional round and lose again
I rooted as much for Alex as much as the next guy, Im emotionally invested in the guy and Ive always gone for the under dog and when he came back and helped during the offseason with Camp Alex, my respect for the guy went way up. So it was a bit sad that hes benched. But Kapp has grown on me and just like Alex, Kapp is taking me on another ride, being emotionally invested in another guy under centre and proving week in week out that he belongs.

Coach had to make the switch, and putting all doubters back in their box. The guy knows QBs and Im sure if there was anyone that was torn between the switch more it was JH. Kapp is far from polished but the future of the 9ers at QB is once again flourishing.
Alex Smith has never thrown 4 TD passes in a game. Kap did that tonight. I'm starting to believe in kap being the starter for now on.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
If we took it to the Pats and Brady at their place. I have no problem with my confidence heading to Seattle with the midget at Qb.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 17, 2012 at 2:15 AM ]
Originally posted by hardcore49er:
Alex Smith has never thrown 4 TD passes in a game. Kap did that tonight. I'm starting to believe in kap being the starter for now on.

If I can recall, I think Kaep has answered with critical scoring drives in nearly all his starts.
Originally posted by mayo49:
If we took it to the Pats and Brady at their place. I have no problem with my confidence heading to Seattle with the midget at Qb.

SEA has a lethal running back. Lynch has got my respect. Toughest dude to tackle, hands down.
But what about the tattoos! WHAT OF THE CHILDREN

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by mayo49:

SEA has a lethal running back. Lynch has got my respect. Toughest dude to tackle, hands down.

I'm not scurred.
Originally posted by ninermedic:
But what about the tattoos! WHAT OF THE CHILDREN

Lol.

"Every time a bell rings an angel gets its wings."
For Kaep, "Every time his tattooed muscles throw a TD, a demon gets its tail."
He's getting better as he goes along. The number one job of any QB is to protect the football. This is an area that needs to improve and he will improve it.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Man, those botched snaps were pissing me off. Got to get that fixed.
Share 49ersWebzone