LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

NBC switching to Obama's speech during the game tonight!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am saddened this hasn't been locked up. Some of you need to gain perspective on the situation. People are complaining about having to change the channel to watch a game. Being from Newtown and a 49er fan I expected more from the webzone community.
Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper:
Originally posted by RogueStout:
I need this phagot to tell me about dead children he's been killing them for years.

I guess respect for the dead doesn't even trump nasty politics with you.

truth.
how many kids die from us drone attacks alone?

Time and place, and when the President is addressing mourners in Conneticut it is neither for your little pet issues. Totally classless.

Yes his speech was the wrong time and wrong place, and he is full of s**t. Completely classless
Originally posted by RogueStout:
I need this phagot to tell me about dead children he's been killing them for years.

Not cool at all. You must not be a parent and realize that there are more important things than football.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by carlgo:
Some weird people out there, they emerge like snakes after a flood.

The myth is that the scumbags only exist in the Raider fan base. It's quite untrue...some of the biggest jackasses are right here amongst our fellow fans.

Embarrassing stuff.
Originally posted by rigs49:
Not cool at all. You must not be a parent and realize that there are more important things than football.

b******t
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by carlgo:
Some weird people out there, they emerge like snakes after a flood.

The myth is that the scumbags only exist in the Raider fan base. It's quite untrue...some of the biggest jackasses are right here amongst our fellow fans.

Embarrassing stuff.

• Jiks
Can anybody tell me what was said, or what we are going to do to solve this problem?
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Dec 16, 2012 at 9:43 PM ]
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by rigs49:

b******t

I've had a couple of drinks so let me ask you who are you calling a b*****d exactly?
Wow this thread became embarrassing.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Locking this. Geebus guys.

Share 49ersWebzone