There are 278 users in the forums

NBC switching to Obama's speech during the game tonight!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jiks
Small hands
Switched to watching game online at NBC.com
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
this is what you all get for voting for him....

Hahahhahahahahhahaa!!! that's hilarious lol
Originally posted by RogueStout:
I need this phagot to tell me about dead children he's been killing them for years.

I guess respect for the dead doesn't even trump nasty politics with you.
I need this phagot to tell me about dead children he's been killing them for years.

Holy s**t!

Amen
Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper:

ya seriously. A little much man.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

truth.
how many kids die from us drone attacks alone?
Originally posted by Garcia:

truth.
how many kids die from us drone attacks alone?

Time and place, and when the President is addressing mourners in Conneticut it is neither for your little pet issues. Totally classless.
I only got upset because I tuned to the channel to watch the game as sad as that was that address isn't what I wanted on my Sunday night football agenda,,, they should have at least delayed the game instead of putting out that many viewers,

Some weird people out there, they emerge like snakes after a flood.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
this is what you all get for voting for him....

LOL
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
They told you at start of game where to find nbcsport s so inconvenient for you to have to type 3 digits and hit enter on your remote. Life is so hard for you. Maybe if the people of those countries would rise up against oppression and tyrants and didn't support a terroristic agenda we wouldn't have to send in drones. By the way any one see Brady unleash a snot rocket at the tribute?
Originally posted by NinerNewbie:
You can see what channel to switch to by going to nbcsports.com and typing in your zip code. As much as we love our niner football, lets show some respect for those poor kids

We do respect when i say this, but f**k that. Let it broadcast during a different time or a different station.
  • kray28
  • Veteran

LOL. Butt still hurtin after the election?

I'm a 49er fan too, and it took me two seconds to find one of the other two channels showing the game.

Beyond that, sometimes when really horrible things happen, people do actually want to hear from the President, and a major network like NBC does have a duty to show those remarks.
[ Edited by kray28 on Dec 16, 2012 at 9:38 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone