LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Has the 2012 team played its best football yet?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Has the 2012 team played its best football yet?

mind says "yes"

heart says "no"

intreting question tho
[ Edited by 4t9ers on Dec 12, 2012 at 7:09 AM ]
We have one of the best records. We've given up the fewest points in the league. The next two weeks will give us the definitive answer.
CK is just getting warmed up
No way - no how.

We are definitely NOT hitting on all cylinders yet.

Too long in the huddle, way too many dropped passes, penalty killing drives, inconsistent Offensive game planning and the beat goes on.

I hope we can get it together by the playoffs.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Hopefully this is true cuz i feel hes been cooling down since Chicago, but thats what we have to expect from a young guy.
I just hope were not one in done in the playoffs.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

This, CK is getting used to the offense and reading defenses. His teammates and O line need to help him out and stop the drive killing penalties. It is fixable, and once it is -LOOK OUT! Our D has been great all year, we just need the offense to get up to speed.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Arizona, Chicago, and Buffalo were very impressive games.

Our opening game in GB was pretty darn impressive to me. But that seems like history at this point. recently, since then and in the Kaep era, I'd say Chicago.

It's been such a hot/cold year. One thing I really like is that we seem to be at our best in prime-time. Lets hope that trend continues in the next two weeks!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
we are regressing as is evident by the last two games. if you can not see that, well i just do not know
No.

Kaep sees a littel more evey week.

I don't like to make predictions...but I just have a feeling we're in for a show on Sunday Night. I could be way off-base...I just have a feeling on this one.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
No way - no how.

Too long in the huddle, way too many dropped passes, penalty killing drives, inconsistent Offensive game planning and the beat goes on.

i said all those things yesterday and got accused of creating drama. i guess those things you and i are worried about is just our imagination??

• cciowa
  • Veteran
No way - no how.

i said all those things yesterday and got accused of creating drama. i guess those things you and i are worried about is just our imagination??
Originally posted by cciowa:
we are regressing as is evident by the last two games. if you can not see that, well i just do not know

...and the team was "regressing" last year as well.

Lost to Ravens in week 12, lost to Cards in week 14, and nearly lost the 2nd seed by almost getting upset by the Rams.

Keep it in perspective.
No way - no how.

No...I just don't see them as insurmountable.

This team can improve and is doing so every week as Kaep encounters something different and he learns how to attack it.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Marvin49:

...and the team was "regressing" last year as well.

Lost to Ravens in week 12, lost to Cards in week 14, and nearly lost the 2nd seed by almost getting upset by the Rams.

Keep it in perspective.
but we had a steeler team with a injured big ben we abused at home on monday night,, this year by comparison we go to the pats to play a team who is playing the best football in the nfl right now. subtle difference. i have more confidence in our ability to go beat seattle and it would be nice if the bills could give us a gift this sunday
I'm going to say NO ....our offense has yet to open it up IMO ...we have the pieces to run any type of attack we want , a "WCO" or a "Coryell / Zampese" offense , etc ...but obviously our offense is about power and keeping the defense off balance with a variety of different looks, and to control the ball and clock , so I wont complain , as long as we keep up our winning ways ...but I do feel our offense could be an explosive unit if our philosophy was to score fast and often ...but our coaching staff realizes that style of play is risky and could lead to a lot of turnovers, so a balanced attack is a good thing
Share 49ersWebzone