Shop Find 49ers gear online

Kap or Kaep?

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Neither.

I am calling him Ck7. He reminds me of Star Wars' C3PO with his lanky robotic build, so Ck7 works for me.

( and no, I like the kid )

I like CK7, too.

I hate it. In fact, I hate initials+number nicknames in general. Dont like CP3 for Chris Paul, and certainly dont like CK7 for Kap. The only one of those I do like is Andrei Kirilenko's similar nickname because it is awesome: AK47

CK7 is almost like AK47.
Kaeptain America
We have to all come to a concensus on which one it's going to be. I know I've got too much time on my hands, but it's getting a little annoying trying to figure out which one we should use.

Both are for people that are too lazy to spell Kaepernick.

However, if you're gonna be lazy, at least keep the spelling correct and just cut off the rest. Kaep.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Neither.

I am calling him Ck7. He reminds me of Star Wars' C3PO with his lanky robotic build, so Ck7 works for me.

( and no, I like the kid )

I like CK7, too.

I hate it. In fact, I hate initials+number nicknames in general. Dont like CP3 for Chris Paul, and certainly dont like CK7 for Kap. The only one of those I do like is Andrei Kirilenko's similar nickname because it is awesome: AK47

CK7 is almost like AK47.

I was calling him CK7 when we first drafted him because it is similar to the cologne CK1.
What about "Snipernick"
Originally posted by Marvin49:
He went by "The Transformer" in college so I wanted to call him Optimus Prime, but I thing Sherman in Seattle took that one. I hate that guy.

Charles Davis called him optimus prime before the draft because of his abilities and said he could probably be the steal of the draft.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
I was calling him CK7 when we first drafted him because it is similar to the cologne CK1.

I started calling him CKWon after the Chicago game. You'd be surprised how many took offense. Now I use that nickname as much to irritate as anything else, although I do think its clever.
When he has a bad game we can call him "Kraep".
How about number seven? Not too flashy but gets to the point.
Kaep

• Jiks
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami: By the way, double-checked with 49ers: Colin Kaepernick says his nickname is spelled "Kap."

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Kaep, I don't care what he wants.

Kaepernick is pronounced cap-er-nick. It's Kaep.
Carl Landry
It'll be Captain Frapernoob until he is elite.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
I'll tweet this to Adam Schlefter to get the right answer.
Share 49ersWebzone