There are 153 users in the forums

Harbaugh's coaching calls?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • dj43
A big part of it is playing a very inexperienced QB who does not recognize defenses quickly nor does he make changes quickly. Harbaugh is also guilty of trying to outsmart everyone, and often that bites him.
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
I think they need to simplify things a little bit just too much s**t going on. they just out smarting themselves.

Absolutely!!!!
i honestly am more sick with the penalties. the last 2 weeks when we get going on offense or we make a huge stop on defense, we get flagged. at one point the dolphins had 1 & 20 and tarrell held to give them a first down. i thought with harbaugh at the helm these silly penalties would stop but its gotten worse. our o line also seems to not be able to pass protect in the last couple of weeks.
plausible to fault inexperience. something to pay attention to..................

Originally posted by dugo:
Originally posted by susweel:
I think they need to simplify things a little bit just too much s**t going on. they just out smarting themselves.

Absolutely!!!!

i agree. this goes for the play calling also.
Two things. Penalties keep you from winning, and the HC is the person at blame here. Don't know how to do it, but until fixed, this baby sits squarely on Coach harbaws lap.

Playcalling, or rather the lengthy time it takes to get roman's call to harb, to kap , then kap changes call and then fails to get the call to all the team. Watch the tape, and it will give you stomach ulcers. This is avoidable, but it is a playoff killler. Either cut roman out of game calls altogether, or if he has to remain, go 2 minute O, all game long, a la Peyton.Kap can do it, and it will work a lot better than the bs he has to work with at present.
Share 49ersWebzone