There are 185 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ugh! Talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight.
Well thanks to the Niners, the Patriots learned a thing or two.
Congrats to San Fran on a great performance.
Originally posted by BillyD0123:

class!

Thanks. Like I posted earlier, I've found Patriots fans to be a class act. And really, that was one of the most exciting regular season games I've seen in years.
The thing I was impressed by most about Brady was how fast he gets the ball out, I've seen a lot of Pats games, but only until it was mentioned the week going into this game I really got to appreciate it. -Brady respected Aldon, Aldon must have got into his head so much it cost them a lot of explosive plays (and some sacrificed many times to avoid the sack).

We did what I exactly expected us to do, we forced Brady into dink-and-dunk, but it ended up back-firing on us, cause it was so effective in his 'almost' comeback.

Hell of a game!
Originally posted by English:
I shan't be disappointed if your team doesn't make it!

But don't be a stranger, and good luck in other games.

Yeah, I get it. Not sure that I REALLY want to go through SF to win the SB. That said, if it has to be, I will be back here. Hell, I may stick around for the Seattle game as that has the makings of a great game as well. CK.... he is for real. Good luck next week.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Tom Brady is the biggest b***h I've ever seen.

Business decision.

LOL

LOL! Goldson and Culliver should have knocked him out. Rogers should have just run over that girly fool!
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Tom Brady is the biggest b***h I've ever seen.

Business decision.

LOL

LOL! Goldson and Culliver should have knocked him out. Rogers should have just run over that girly fool!

Man look at Aldon Smith running behind them!
Love that we killed NE's chances of getting the 2 seed/first round bye.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Love the fact that we went in to New England and beat the Pats even though we didn't play near our best football. We threw away scoring chances early and still won. A little concerned how Brady carved up the defense in the 2nd half but a win is a win. Oh and Akers HAS to go. Missing within 40 yards consistently? no good

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Love the fact that we went in to New England and beat the Pats even though we didn't play near our best football. We threw away scoring chances early and still won. A little concerned how Brady carved up the defense in the 2nd half but a win is a win. Oh and Akers HAS to go. Missing within 40 yards consistently? no good

He did NOTHING different than he did in the first half. What he capitalized off of was the politics of the 49ers coaching staff. The defense was gassed. because they almost played two quarters straight. If add the opportunities missed, the score is not indicative of the quality of the game.
Im still on cloud 9, after last nights win!
Keyshawn Johnson was just talking about how Kaep was missing open receivers last night, said you could see it from the overhead view. Sounds good to me, he threw 4 TD's and beat the Pats in their house...and he'll get better. I think we'll be scary good for the next couple years.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Keyshawn Johnson was just talking about how Kaep was missing open receivers last night, said you could see it from the overhead view. Sounds good to me, he threw 4 TD's and beat the Pats in their house...and he'll get better. I think we'll be scary good for the next couple years.

I wonder if he counted the TD to walker? Two other guys were open on that play
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Lost all respect for the patriots after last nights game, fishing for calls all night and crying when they don't get them. The only one I give props is to wood head, little guy plays with a lot of heart.

Patriots act like that almost every game

Ya this has been going on for years. Whiniest team in football.
Share 49ersWebzone