There are 213 users in the forums

Harbaugh Coaches Approval Rating Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by UKNiners:
Now, how can you be so sue?
Originally posted by Bill:
let's also realize if not for the defense and two interceptions for TD last week against the Saints that the CK lead offense could have lost us that game also. Both times we went to OT this season were against the lowly Rams with CK at the helm.

yahtzee.

And if not for kaepernicks 2 td's vs the saints, we would've have lost also. Your point makes no sense.
Well I guess we will all see. I think when you are in the drivers seat you don't ask to be in the passenger seat and hope for the best. Harrbaugh messed this up. He has now put the entire team in a very bad position. Bill Walsh at least had class in the whole Montana-Young QB switch. Harrbauygh shows no class.

Bill, maybe you like Singletary better? Perhaps you should think about what Harbaugh has done to make the Niners relevant again,

I swear... the posts in here are just beyond belief
  • Bill
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Wow. Didn't know that Alex also played on defense. So by that reasoning Alex is to blame for today's loss also (because he had his uniform on). get real.

I didn't say Alex was to blame. But the score was 14-7. I mean, I don't care who is at fault for that, but a 7 point deficit means you are losing. The "If Alex played today, we'd win" argument is silly because he didn't play. Games are not played on paper, they're played on the field. If you're going to say Kaep is the reason we lost the 1st Rams game then that's a flat out lie.
Wow. I think I have now said three times CK did not lose the first Rams game. It was a tie. That is neither a win or a loss. I did say that CK was singly responsible for today. CK ran backwards into the endzone and got a safety. In the 4th he threw the ball over Ginn's head and TD Rams. Those are the facts. Nothing else. Stick with facts and lets not wander to Disney Land.
Originally posted by Ninerguy:
Disagree. This is another instance of Harbaughs famous coceit getting himself and eveyone around him in trouble. Harbaugh wants to have the moniker of QB guru. Well he wasn't in Chicago for the Bears or Indy for the Colts. What he has done is pull together a good coaching staff which at times gets too cute for their good.

So harbaugh is in trouble now because we've lost 1 out of 3 games with kaepernick? And don't give me the "this messes up Alex's confidence" routine. To hell with Alex smiths confidence. He was complete garbage until harbaugh got there. If harbaugh can turn smith into a winner, he can definitely turn a qb with more talent than smith into a winner
I think we are 2-1-1 with CK. That tie may cost us a first round bye.

Kapernick got us back into that tie game vs rams. Weren't the niners down by two td's before smith got his concussion?
Now, how can you be so sue?
let's also realize if not for the defense and two interceptions for TD last week against the Saints that the CK lead offense could have lost us that game also. Both times we went to OT this season were against the lowly Rams with CK at the helm.

yahtzee.

And if not for kaepernicks 2 td's vs the saints, we would've have lost also. Your point makes no sense.

Brothers disagreeing with brothers. We are on the same team. We can thank Jim for this. What do you think is going on in the locker room?

Why do you want a first round bye? I think the Giants have proven its the hottest team that wins the Superbowl not the best. First round bye is overrated, besides you saw how we responded after our bye week ..I'd rather that not happen in the playoffs.
  • Bill
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Well I guess we will all see. I think when you are in the drivers seat you don't ask to be in the passenger seat and hope for the best. Harrbaugh messed this up. He has now put the entire team in a very bad position. Bill Walsh at least had class in the whole Montana-Young QB switch. Harrbauygh shows no class.

Bill, maybe you like Singletary better? Perhaps you should think about what Harbaugh has done to make the Niners relevant again,

Wow a Black and White guy. If I don't like Harbaugh I must like Singeltary. Your logic is terrible and you are not very good at convincing me of anything.
Originally posted by MCrabs15:

Why do you want a first round bye? I think the Giants have proven its the hottest team that wins the Superbowl not the best. First round bye is overrated, besides you saw how we responded after our bye week ..I'd rather that not happen in the playoffs.

The 49ers never won SB as a wild card.
Disagree. This is another instance of Harbaughs famous coceit getting himself and eveyone around him in trouble. Harbaugh wants to have the moniker of QB guru. Well he wasn't in Chicago for the Bears or Indy for the Colts. What he has done is pull together a good coaching staff which at times gets too cute for their good.

So harbaugh is in trouble now because we've lost 1 out of 3 games with kaepernick? And don't give me the "this messes up Alex's confidence" routine. To hell with Alex smiths confidence. He was complete garbage until harbaugh got there. If harbaugh can turn smith into a winner, he can definitely turn a qb with more talent than smith into a winner

Kapernick got us back into that tie game vs rams. Weren't the niners down by two td's before smith got his concussion?

No. Only 1 TD. And he was 7/8 for 72 yards and a TD. Just the facts.
Originally posted by fastforward:
The 49ers never won SB as a wild card.

Seeing as how we haven't won a super bowl since 1994, I don't think that matters to much.

Wow. I think I have now said three times CK did not lose the first Rams game. It was a tie. That is neither a win or a loss. I did say that CK was singly responsible for today. CK ran backwards into the endzone and got a safety. In the 4th he threw the ball over Ginn's head and TD Rams. Those are the facts. Nothing else. Stick with facts and lets not wander to Disney Land.

Then what does this mean " Both times we went to OT this season were against the lowly Rams with CK at the helm."? Pretty sure you were assigning blame for the 1st game as well.

How does today's entire game fall on him? That is simply unfair. That "safety" was a bad call so let it go. the Ball to Ginn was a bad play, I agree. But he made up for it by putting the ball in Walker's hands for the TD which was dropped (that's a FACT). He also got Akers in field position to kick a winning field goal (that's a FACT). Another FACT is in that 1st game the 9ers scored more points with Kaep at the helm than with Smith.

I hope you'll be able to forgive Kaep for losing a game.

Wow a Black and White guy. If I don't like Harbaugh I must like Singeltary. Your logic is terrible and you are not very good at convincing me of anything.

Anyone that gives Jim Harbaugh's rating as a D isnt even worth debating. Yep. taking a team from total ruins and bringing them to the NFC title game and now the 2nd best record in the NFC is totally deserving of such a grade.

While losing 14-7.

FACT - 9ers offense under Smith - 7 points
FACT - 9ers offense under Kaep - 17 points
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:

While losing 14-7.

FACT - 9ers offense under Smith - 7 points
FACT - 9ers offense under Kaep - 17 points

So we should base the QB switch on this? That wasn't the point.

Love how JH has done this too us. Again, what do you think is going on in the locker room?
  • Bill
  • Veteran

Anyone that gives Jim Harbaugh's rating as a D isnt even worth debating. Yep. taking a team from total ruins and bringing them to the NFC title game and now the 2nd best record in the NFC is totally deserving of such a grade.
Wow. I guess you told me. Maybe I should let you win since you are defenseless. But I guess I won't. CK was 21 of 32 for 191 yards and a QB rating of 83.4. Those are the facts.
Share 49ersWebzone