LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

What has happened to Carlos Rogers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
49ers desperately need a quick, athletic slot corner....fortunately this upcoming draft will feature some terrific cornerback talent and especially some pretty big/physical CB's as well as smaller/slot type CB's as well.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's played pretty well. He's speedy and a good cover man. He doesn't have the interceptions this year. But you can't really say he's played bad.

And honestly, we dont have many INTs as a team as it is. I dont know our Turnover ratio is, but nothing like 2011.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I think he is doing OK in the role he has but he will be gone next year. Expect Trent to draft a CB fairly high

I don't see it if we remain a top five defense against the pass.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
All i know is T. Brown needs to be on Amendola this week.

Amendola is still in a walking boot. Not sure he will be a huge threat this week and he may not play at all

It doesn't matter. Our defense is playing better. Our offense is playing better which means the Lambs lose.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
49ers desperately need a quick, athletic slot corner....fortunately this upcoming draft will feature some terrific cornerback talent and especially some pretty big/physical CB's as well as smaller/slot type CB's as well.

I don't see Fangio handing the slot to a rookie either way.
Im curious. Yes, this is a terrible draft for QB's (unless you are on the Barkley bandwagon), and there are some good CB's this year, but its not loaded up. With the NFL becoming more and more pass happy (even SF now that Kap is starting) who do you see falling down that far in the draft that could be better than Carlos next year? Yes, Brown and Cully are doing well, but to those that want to can Carlos and grab a high rook to replace him, who is going to be there, assuming we are drafter 32 after all.
Walt Harris
Rogers has improved. We should have been carved up by the Saints if Rogers was as bad as he was against Amendola.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's played pretty well. He's speedy and a good cover man. He doesn't have the interceptions this year. But you can't really say he's played bad.

And honestly, we dont have many INTs as a team as it is. I dont know our Turnover ratio is, but nothing like 2011.

Our TO diff was historical last year
  • iohk
  • Veteran
If we don't have pro bowlers at every position y'all will find something to b***h about.

Originally posted by Allx9er:
Walt Harris

Walt Harris was a great value. He was a bright spot on a dismal 49er team.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

LOL that one is almost as bad as Lloyd ducking under a pass thrown at him like it was rock.
Originally posted by iohk:
If we don't have pro bowlers at every position y'all will find something to b***h about.

truth
I think he is doing OK in the role he has but he will be gone next year. Expect Trent to draft a CB fairly high

why Brown and Culliver can do it
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by iohk:

THIS!

He is doing fine.
Share 49ersWebzone