LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 305 users in the forums

What has happened to Carlos Rogers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
played a good game but was holding alot . Didn't get called for it, but I'll take it.

If they allow it, keep doing it. That's how Sherman made All-Pro.
played a good game but was holding alot . Didn't get called for it, but I'll take it.

So the refs treated our DBs like the Seahawks DBs
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
He's been pretty solid imo

Nowhere near worth what we're paying though.

we have to draft the biggest, most ghetto, adderall addict in the draft this year

With a big mouth that never stops talking with an over inflated opinion of himself....
Originally posted by valrod33:

So the refs treated our DBs like the Seahawks DBs

lol
What happened? He got paid...been half-assing it ever since IMHO. Playing 1/2 speed until he gets burned and is in the spot light . THEN he'll run harder. When was the last time he got an INT or pulled a veteran move and came off a route to undercut another for an INT? I'll give you a hint...it was in his contract year!
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 27, 2013 at 1:15 PM ]
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
He's been pretty solid imo

Nowhere near worth what we're paying though.

5 mil, I beg to differ so far.

$7.3 mil, second-highest paid player on the team. There is no way you can make the argument he's worth that much.

http://ninercaphell.com/2013-salaries/
Originally posted by NCommand:
What happened? He got paid...been half-assing it ever since IMHO. Playing 1/2 speed until he gets burned and is in the spot light . THEN he'll run harder. When was the last time he got an INT or pulled a veteran move and came off a route to undercut another for an INT? I'll give you a hint...it was in his contract year!

Honestly it's sad. TB is getting paid like 1/12 what Rogers is.
He will get lit up by any good slot wr aka Percy Harvin.
Carlos is just getting old. In the NFL nobody ages the same... but one thing for sure, both Nnamdi and Carlos at 32 are not the same players they were at 30. It is unfortunate but Carlos is simply getting old
Meh!

Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
Carlos is just getting old. In the NFL nobody ages the same... but one thing for sure, both Nnamdi and Carlos at 32 are not the same players they were at 30. It is unfortunate but Carlos is simply getting old

nnamdi is hurt, so. But yeah, it's just age.
Share 49ersWebzone