LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

UPDATE: Vernon Davis, Rogers and McDonald redid their deals to help get Bowman's deal

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Dont forget Rodgers and Mcdonald....they deserve alittle love from the zone also....

This. Time for a title edit to include these two.

I think its because they dont have his history
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Jason has been around the WZ for many years and he needs no link.

I've been here for 5 years and I've never met or talked to AB, but he's never really been wrong on this kind of stuff. I agree the man needs no link.

*Hope were talking about the same guy lol
Updated the title, I will update the main post with new cap figures once I figure this all out.
Updated the original post with complete terms.
Amazing that not one, but 3 guys would restructure to keep Bowman. Being judged by one's peers , especially when they put their money where their mouth is , is pretty darn impressive...not just from Bowman but also Vernon, Carlos and Big Mac.
Hey guys I'm not saying this because I'm a 49ers fan but there's something special brewing in San Fran. We're once again a place players want to be and are taking less to stay in the Bay area. I certainly hope Goldson see's this and wises up and takes a fair deal for himself and the team.
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Hey guys I'm not saying this because I'm a 49ers fan but there's something special brewing in San Fran. We're once again a place players want to be and are taking less to stay in the Bay area. I certainly hope Goldson see's this and wises up and takes a fair deal for himself and the team.

I agree. I expected Bowman wanting 50-60M and he could of gotten it. Thankful he did a great deal, ala Willis and Brooks deals, and thankful Rogers, McDonald and Vernon redid their deals to get Bowman signed this season.

I said it could be done, and Said It would be done, never thought it would be this soon. Just glad he is signed through 2018.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Amazing that not one, but 3 guys would restructure to keep Bowman. Being judged by one's peers , especially when they put their money where their mouth is , is pretty darn impressive...not just from Bowman but also Vernon, Carlos and Big Mac.

It shows we have a team full of non selfish players. Even though they got the money back somehow, it still is a nice thing to do to help get a key star in the making signed long term.
Akers give up any money? If not he needs to.
Well done!!

I guess the locker room is pretty tight still
Dont forget Rodgers and Mcdonald....they deserve alittle love from the zone also....

yeah even though Carlos Rogers has been playing: meh, thats still a good team move
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

yeah even though Carlos Rogers has been playing: meh, thats still a good team move

Yeah I agree he's not playing good but he's not playing bad either.....
Rogers is the king of grabbing, holding, and getting by with it.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I guess the locker room is pretty tight still

More than ever.

No uncertainty about the arm anymore.
Share 49ersWebzone