There are 203 users in the forums

Anyone excited to see LeMichael James play?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lmj inactive, Jenkins active
Originally posted by defenderDX:
or he's just referring to the tragedy....

Naw dude, it's cuz he just found out he's sitting without a doubt now
Originally posted by kush:

dont know that for sure but okay
Originally posted by kush:

nvm, ur actually right. unbelievable. james, smh
San Francisco 49ers ‏@49ers #49ers inactives: QB Tolzien, RB James, S Robinson, RB Hampton, G Looney, DT/TE Dobbs and NT Williams.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
I hope Harbaugh doesn't mismanage LMJ - I know he is getting hungrier and hungrier with every inactive game but we could quickly have a disgruntled employee on our hands if he doesn't a chance sooner rather then later. I'm sure it is hard as hell for James to go from being THE MAN on Oregon to the #5 best option in the backfield. I just want to see what this guy can do and dont want him getting butt hurt about having to wait his turn.
At least we'll get to see our 1st rd pick today
[ Edited by 228niner on Dec 2, 2012 at 8:49 AM ]
Originally posted by sfout:
I hope Harbaugh doesn't mismanage LMJ - I know he is getting hungrier and hungrier with every inactive game but we could quickly have a disgruntled employee on our hands if he doesn't a chance sooner rather then later. I'm sure it is hard as hell for James to go from being THE MAN on Oregon to the #5 best option in the backfield. I just want to see what this guy can do and dont want him getting butt hurt about having to wait his turn.

And he'll have to fight Gore and Hunter for time.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
maybe he is just not that good. you know with the ego our coach has , he would never admit he made a mistake

he is a 3rd rounder, who doesn't offer much besides running

he was behind gore, hunter, and presumably jacobs.

we don't know what LMJ is like in pass protection either

James must REALLY suck.
Who did they activate instead?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by father49er:
Who did they activate instead?

Jenkins took Williams spot, Jacobs took Hunter's spot, LB Michael Wilhoite took Demarcus Dobbs' spot. every other inactive spot is the usual guys.
Originally posted by cciowa:
maybe he is just not that good. you know with the ego our coach has , he would never admit he made a mistake

If a 2nd round running back cant contribute year one, when your backup RB is out for the season, something is wrong. He has a bad attitude as well. I think its a mix of over drafting for the position, and LMJ simply not producing like he should in practice. Either way that second could have been used better.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
James must REALLY suck.

He's just a one trick pony at this point. No need to bring him in yet.
Share 49ersWebzone