LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Anyone excited to see LeMichael James play?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
he looked SLOW in preseason, james could be the worst pick so far of the harbaalke regime. only time will tell, i hope i'm wrong

really? i guess you forgot about taylor mays.. i think he will show hes worth the pick..
Originally posted by awol36:
he looked SLOW in preseason, james could be the worst pick so far of the harbaalke regime. only time will tell, i hope i'm wrong

really? i guess you forgot about taylor mays.. i think he will show hes worth the pick..

Harbaugh didn't draft Mays.

uh that was a mike singletary pick, thanks for playin
Originally posted by YungAce:

As a USC fan I was super excited about that pick :/ but oh well. Eff you like singletary
Originally posted by YungAce:

No one said Harbaugh . Were talking about Baalke he was director of player personnel and general manger..

uh that was a mike singletary pick, thanks for playin

No one said Singletary . Were talking about Baalke he was vice president of player personnel and general manger..game over...

He said harbaalke...

Nice try tho! Effort is all that counts right?
[ Edited by tankle104 on Dec 1, 2012 at 10:47 PM ]
^^^ like its even debatable that hes the worst pick, when he hasn't even played a regular season snap yet. Baalke had a say either way..
[ Edited by awol36 on Dec 1, 2012 at 11:13 PM ]
Originally posted by Geeked:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by sfout:
The fact that Perrish Cox who was never listed as a return man on the depth chart magically jumps James to be the backup at both PR and KR kind of makes me wonder whats up.

Cox was always going to be the third option. But yes, it is upsetting that LMJ cant top cox in either of those duties.

Well, LMJ can do other things very well. He's a year to two out from doing what he did at Oregon.

I have my doubts. And Oregon is a long way removed from the NFL. Generally in the NFL a second round RB should not need several years to develop. It is one of the few positions in the NFL where over all RB's should be plug and play.

His receiving ability and ST ability is largely overrated here, because quite frankly he wasnt even used that way in Oregon. If he cant learn to block effectively, and develop the power to not fall at the feet of the first guy that touches him then he will not last long in the NFL. He is not a sproles/bush/hester no matter how much people want him to be. He is an elusive, fast, between the tackles runner.
is Jenkins gonna start too?
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
is Jenkins gonna start too?

Start? absolutely not. Activated? Maybe.

Just a few minutes ago -

Quote:
@LamichaelJames: Life isn't fair...

Could mean something else but I think lamike may have just found out he's not playing today.
Originally posted by kush:
Just a few minutes ago -

<blockquote class="quote"><div>Quote:</div>@LamichaelJames: Life isn't fair...

Seen that also. Another tweet of him crying again, but kind of getting used to it. He makes at least 1 a week
[ Edited by 9ersnation on Dec 2, 2012 at 8:13 AM ]
Originally posted by 9ersnation:
Seen that also. Another tweet of him crying again, but kind of getting used to it. He makes at least 1 a week

IMO what's weird is in his interviews he sounds very level headed, humble and understanding of his situation. He always gives frank mad props and says that he himself has a lot more to learn.

Then he gets on twitter...
Just a few minutes ago -

<blockquote class="quote"><div>Quote:</div>@LamichaelJames: Life isn't fair...

Could mean something else but I think lamike may have just found out he's not playing today.

This guy is such a baby
Just a few minutes ago -

Quote:
@LamichaelJames: Life isn't fair...

or he's just referring to the tragedy....
Share 49ersWebzone